Three Rivers Conference Week 0 Predictions

BigPoppaPump

I'm not the only one who thinks that he makes some odd passing choices. I can't point out specifically from the scrimmage because I never put much into them so I tend to wipe them from memory by week 1. But I do remember general idea I got from watching. He's got a great arm but should be playing backup or used only in our passing packages. That's the point, he hasn't had a lot of field experience in the last year. DJ was QB starting out, we lost to Boone who we should have beaten, we did a QB change and made it to the semi finals nearly beating CAK. I think EHS should stick with what got them that far last year instead of trying to bring in a QB coming back from a long break. 

I also see you just posted your first 2 comments in this topic. Don't take things said on here personally. It is to discuss football and talking about which players would be better for the team is part of it. 

Edited by EHSTrack06

They have the Big 8 100 Meter dash champion running the ball.  I would say that's pretty fast.  Happy Valley is terrible.  Saw them at the jamboree.  It'd take them 40 seconds to score on air from the 40.

Sure, sure, if we were on the track, that's "local" fast.  If he is in open field, ok then.  But Volunteer's offense will struggle to get him on hte corner against decent defenses.

They have the Big 8 100 Meter dash champion running the ball. I would say that's pretty fast. Happy Valley is terrible. Saw them at the jamboree. It'd take them 40 seconds to score on air from the 40.

The one scrimmage that I saw Volunteer in didn't leave me with a favorable impression of their running game but I don't see Happy Valley stopping them.

I really do think so. Boone beat them last year and from the way South did as they pleased with them in the jamboree, it's obvious they aren't as good as they were last year. If they contain Thomas, Boone will beat them.

Jamboree's mean nothing and it was total domination by Betsy and Thomas rushed for 224 yds.