Greeneville @ MoWest

DevilMan03

Fastest Greeneville Team I have ever seen.

They can go far this year.

c'mon now the 2010 team had crazy speed all over the place... I am more impressed with Finchum's throwing for 189 yds and 2 TD's. That's really gonna make defending the Devils rather problematic.

But what about almighty falcons? They are the perfect team! ROFL

I'll bite, i'll admit you guys looked good last night, but I think we're bigger and faster. We'll see you guys again, and i'm confident that we'll win again. Not trying to disrespect the Devils, you guys have a nice team, and should give us a good game. Unless we have a couple monster injuries I can't see us losing though.

I'll bite, i'll admit you guys looked good last night, but I think we're bigger and faster. We'll see you guys again, and i'm confident that we'll win again. Not trying to disrespect the Devils, you guys have a nice team, and should give us a good game. Unless we have a couple monster injuries I can't see us losing though.

Looks like we will agree to disagree. We both feel the same about our team. This isn't the same Devils team from last year btw.

“They beat us in every phase of the football game,†Morristown West coach Lamar Brown said. “They came to play and we made some mistakes. It seems like we could never get in a rhythm on offense and defensively we really struggled with their speed.â€

im glad the devils got off to a good start - mo-west has a good team they looked out of sinc at times unsure of what to do and what they were running they did put together a good drive in the 2nd half but the defense rose up there is a significant differance in this years team than last years team - they played and didnt quit the defense i would say is so much improved i was in awe of how these young men were playing they are playing as ONE!

A LOT OF BALL TO BE PLAYED TILL PLAYOFF TIME IT WOULD BE GREAT TO SEE ANOTHER DEVILS - FULTON GAME I FEEL THAT THERE IS A LOT OF RESPECT OF WHAT BOTH TEAMS HAVE DONE FOR EAST TENN FOOTBALL WITH THAT BEING SAID YOU GUYS LOOK LIKE YOU ALL HAVE NOT LOST A STEP - BUT THE DEVILS ARE BACK TOO AND MUCH IMPROVED OVER LAST YEARS TEAM SO BARING INJURIES I HOPE WE GET TO MEET AGAIN - TILL THEN ?