Humboldt vs Milan

87vikingalumni

This game always bring a big crowd & Milan has had the Vikings number for many years! Should be a good game & the Vikings need to get a handle on them turnovers especially when they are in scoring position. Hopefully, the QB & receivers will have a better showing this week! Humboldt will have to play a perfect game in order to get a win in Milan, not a easy task. Milan should have more depth & size then the Vikings

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game always bring a big crowd & Milan has had the Vikings number for many years! Should be a good game & the Vikings need to get a handle on them turnovers especially when they are in scoring position. Hopefully, the QB & receivers will have a better showing this week! Humboldt will have to play a perfect game in order to get a win in Milan, not a easy task. Milan should have more depth & size then the Vikings

I don't know about size, but we definitely will not have a depth advantage. We are riddled with injuries. There will be at least 5 starters out for next week and probably 6. I know you guys will be missing McLily, but we will be missing several key playmakers.

Having said that..... we put together a pretty good showing verses Lexington last night. Had a chance to win the game, things just didn't do our way. If you guys are gonna beat us, this is a good week to do it!!!

BPM whats up with McLilly ?? im pulling for Milan to win and right the ship..younger players this year make for 2-3 next tow seasons..yall just have to work thru it which im sure Morris and team will..

I heard something on the radio last night about torn cartilage but didn't catch all of the details. Maybe some of our Humboldt hosers...I mean friends can shed some light on the subject. (Sorry... just had to throw that in there 'cause of the rivalry)!!!

Going to have to agree but it is a rivalry so anything could happen. Should be a tough one Humboldt looked good last night

McLilly out for about four weeks with a injury to his knee, no ACL or MCL tear but you can tell the difference without him in the backfield other back runs hard but doesn't have the quickness or break away speed!!

Humboldt could have look better if the QB & reciivers could have been on same page, to many turnovers last night should have scored two more touchdowns in red zone! I like the spread offense but we threw more than we ran, I guess without McLilly the coaches changed the game plan!