Union City Tornados hosts the Mckenzie Rebels Week 1

BigSwo

Things have been quiet on this side of the ball this year. Not sure why. I haven't heard too much other than Our defense is gonna be rock solid. That's not a bad thing to hang your hat on. Seems like everyone is waiting to see how we get started. The Rebels come to town this week and I for one am glad to see this great rivalry back on track.  These teams have had some great battles in the past. I expecting to see another one next week. I hear that Kenzie likes to air it out. Sounds like the days of MR Carr in a way. Either way I'm glad that football is back and I can't wait to hear the pads popping. A big hello to all my Coach T buddies. I wish you all well until you  play the Tornados and then I hope the wheels fall off. LOL Since no one has started a thread on this one I thought I would Fire this one up. I might regret it. Let's hear about it fellars and ladies.

Welcome back Swo u better go to the huntingdon union city game this time, anyway could be a great matchup, I'm going to say Mckenzie wins seeing as how Union City is having their first game this week.  That is always a disadvantage by not doing a week 0

Welcome back Swo u better go to the huntingdon union city game this time, anyway could be a great matchup, I'm going to say Mckenzie wins seeing as how Union City is having their first game this week.  That is always a disadvantage by not doing a week 0

I'm not sure about that Kermitt . In fact I disagree. We atleast have some film to watch on the Rebels. They have the Jamboree. Further to that we did go to Hickman County this week and played in a game situated scrimmage. Now I know that people say that a scrimmage is not like a real. Game and normally that is true. But..... when you add officals and enforce penalties you get the feel for a real game. So no disadvantage here.