Huntingdon Mustangs host Martin Westview

horse

I see a close game in the first half, but don't think Huntingdon can stop the big plays in the 2nd half. The Brown kid from Westview can take it to the house on any touch and in the 2nd half, I see him taking a couple to paydirt. Kicking game favors Westview and the kid can make em from 45-50. Should be a good physical game, especially on the line. Westview by 10.

is this the same defense that gave up 27 first half points. How can you say the qb can't throw? He threw the ball once against OC and completed it. And you seen enoght fromthat one pass to determine he can't throw the ball.

Yes thats the same defense I am talking about. I have seen way more than one Huntingdon game counting all the scrimmages and the jamboree..  He cant throw..the end. I said it reiterated it and stand by my statements any more confusion?

This is a game you will worry about coming out of healthy every year until this series is played out. MWV is a tough team even when they are down and they are not down right now.Any more questions?

If Huntingdon cant get the RB involved in this game Martins defense will feast on your QB he is slow and cant throw either.. Huntingdons defense is very very tough and physical might have to do the heavy lifting this game.

Sisk is far from slow, and Hillard can take it to the house anytime he touches the ball.

Yes thats the same defense I am talking about. I have seen way more than one Huntingdon game counting all the scrimmages and the jamboree..  He cant throw..the end. I said it reiterated it and stand by my statements any more confusion?

This is a game you will worry about coming out of healthy every year until this series is played out. MWV is a tough team even when they are down and they are not down right now.Any more questions?

Why should he take a chance throwing when he can get 200 plus on the ground. You know what they say, when you pass 3 things can happen and 2 of them are bad.

Why should he take a chance throwing when he can get 200 plus on the ground. You know what they say, when you pass 3 things can happen and 2 of them are bad.

I would agree but what happens when he cant get anything going because he cant keep anyone honest with the pass? I know Hillards a fast dude that's why I made my original comment. If they can't get him going its going to be a long night for Huntington defense because the Offense will be 3 and out.I might even suggest getting Tyler Bush the ball a bit more. Big strong kid 

.  . I am not picking against Huntingdon at home I just think it will be that killer defense that gets the job done in this one.  Here is to both teams coming out healthy and ready to move on to the next game

I see a close game in the first half, but don't think Huntingdon can stop the big plays in the 2nd half. The Brown kid from Westview can take it to the house on any touch and in the 2nd half, I see him taking a couple to paydirt. Kicking game favors Westview and the kid can make em from 45-50. Should be a good physical game, especially on the line. Westview by 10.