Knox Fulton @ Bearden

Bill4volz

The Falcons are on the road again next week against our main rival Austin East. It was supposed to be our first break in the schedule, but on the road against a team that despises us I don't consider it a break, I hope my Falcons agree with me and don't overlook the Roadrunners.

#FHS GO FALCONS!!!!

We even got us a kicker!!! Perfect on PATs and we just hit a 27 yard FG.  45-0 over Bearden.

For years we never even attempted extra points, so a 27 yard FG is a big deal for us lol.

That's a good one. Congratulations.

The Falcons, I think, get overlooked a little in all the hoopla about their Blount County neighbors but their is some serious gold ball collecting going on up on Broadway.

Don't overlook AE.

That's a good one. Congratulations.

The Falcons, I think, get overlooked a little in all the hoopla about their Blount County neighbors but their is some serious gold ball collecting going on up on Broadway.

Don't overlook AE.

I agree 100%, we're not as dominant as the two BC schools, but we've carried the flag for Knoxville schools for a while now. I worry a little about them over looking AE.

Based off the first two weeks Fulton is the most dominant team in East Tennessee. Of course it will not happen this year, but Fulton Maryville would be a dream game for fans.

Most years, I would say "Maryville would probably win". Not this year though, I think we could beat them. For the first time in my life I think we'd have size and experience on our side.

I'd still give them the edge in coaching, so it's not I like we'd walk over them, they could very well beat us as well... It'd be a great game and it would be a toss up IMO.

Based off the first two weeks Fulton is the most dominant team in East Tennessee. Of course it will not happen this year, but Fulton Maryville would be a dream game for fans.

This game has already been played on the AAA message boards. The consensus is Fulton is the winner because GQ is terrible in imaginary games. Go Falcons and Rebels!