Week 2: South Gibson Co. Hornets (2-0) at Martin-Westiew Chargers (1-1)

NotNoahHouck

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easily the worst game we ever played. Every drive nearly resulted in a turnover. We weren't ready we were way off our game.

Westview ran very similar plays one after another and it kept working. Lewis is probably really sore tonight. Long week before Friday, lots of FB to be played

I wasn't at the game.... but I have a hard time believing it was the "worst game you guys ever played". 

Guest hevyrevy1611

Wow, Dresden Gleason and Westview rolling teams. Weakley County is playing some football this year. Good job Chargers.

HA! you stole my thunder hog.. just what I was gonna say! wtg to all our Weakley Co. teams! Great win Chargers against a fine team! Keep it up.

I wasn't at the game.... but I have a hard time believing it was the "worst game you guys ever played".

Well with only 25 games in school history the list is log but I'm not lying it was Lewis was sacked 5 times on 3rd and 20 threw an interception lineman on defense let the same guy get through on the same route time after time

Well with only 25 games in school history the list is log but I'm not lying it was Lewis was sacked 5 times on 3rd and 20 threw an interception lineman on defense let the same guy get through on the same route time after time

The 54-7 loss to Milan in the first rd of the playoffs 2yrs ago was pretty bad!!  Can't imagine this one was worse!!!

I hear ya...

Dosent get worse than the playoff loss...

I love my Hornets no matter what but if im being completely honest, SGC got out manned in this one. Westview was too big, too strong. They did what ever they wanted. Our guys couldnt really help it. 

With that said, were a pretty young team and with any young team there is inconsistency. They weren't executing tonight but I feel like there was a lot of good things to learn from in this one.  

Our schedule doesnt get any easier from here so gonna have to bare down, get better, and come to play next week! #HornetNation

You usually don't see much out of Fanatic unless he's talking about Dresden. I think he has somewhat of a fetish for those Dresden Lions. SG beats the Chargers this week.

Glad my Chargers showed up and played some football. Actually, I've been caring for a sick family member and it's been a busy week. I'll be sure to get on here and throw my comments around. Anyway, good win for the Lions last night too. I would have picked WV by 7. I'm very surprised by the score, but happy about it.