Wayne County vs Collinwood

wildcat89

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IM tired of picking on these rockheads from WC....I think they will start winning consistently sooner rather than later.  Rice is the real deal I think.  Im just glad we are playing somebody without a bunch of 325 pound lineman like LC has...whew, talk about some big loads...wow.   Crazy as it sounds I think the Trojans turned the corner a little bit in the second half of that game...a little green pride showed up finally.  Hopefully I can make it to the game Friday and praying for an injury free contest considering all the tough games down the road.  I do think it will be a good one too!  I hope the weather is nice, I for one dont' enjoy mudbowl contests

btw, anyone know if Peyton Risner could be back before the season is over...will he be be able to play basketball this year...The wood should have a nice team and he is a key player?

Edited by TheMirrorThief

yeah but this game was always the last game of the season...its pretty darn early...both will get a few wins before its all said and done hopefully?

I think so. I don't know if any WC fans noticed or not, but Lexington only beat Riverside by a touchdown this week, so I think Riverside will be pretty good this year.

However, whether either team wins much or not doesn't matter because of the way TSSAA set up the district. Win this game and beat Perry Co. and WC or Cwood will be at least district runner-ups and get a home playoff game.  Like most seasons, this is the most important game of the year by far for both teams.  I hope WC pulls out the win!

Edited by 1RT

I think so. I don't know if any WC fans noticed or not, but Lexington only beat Riverside by a touchdown this week, so I think Riverside will be pretty good this year.

However, whether either team wins much or not doesn't matter because of the way TSSAA set up the district. Win this game and beat Perry Co. and WC or Cwood will be at least district runner-ups and get a home playoff game. Like most seasons, this is the most important game of the year by far for both teams. I hope WC pulls out the win!

Both teams are sitting at 0-2 but still don't know how bad that is. I know nothing about Forrest or LC other than Forrest lost by just a few points Friday. Riverside lost by one score to a Lexington team that beat Milan. Hickman Co. is a 3a team that if I understand right is only about 10 kids away from going 4a. All I have seen from Cwood is the Gleason scrimmage and that's what it was, a scrimmage, but I go know Wc has a good team and will be in every game all year.

I can tell you Lewis County is a real powerhouse with a bunch of massive linemen but they are 3A aren't they?  They dress over 80 freaking players! I pity the fools who play them with average size linemen...

Hickman Co is 3A too but they have fewer players than Collinwood from what Im told, about 30?  That  can't be good considering who they have to go up against the rest of the way...ouch!  Maybe they are all ballers though, they better be.... I know Patton is for real

I know nothing about Forrest except they lost a tough one to Cascade who is usually really good?

Edited by TheMirrorThief

I can tell you Lewis County is a real powerhouse with a bunch of massive linemen but they are 3A aren't they?  They dress over 80 freaking players! I pity the fools who play them with average size linemen...

Hickman Co is 3A too but they have fewer players than Collinwood from what Im told, about 30?  That  can't be good considering who they have to go up against the rest of the way...ouch!  Maybe they are all ballers though, they better be.... I know Patton is for real

I know nothing about Forrest except they lost a tough one to Cascade who is usually really good?

You have to be the whiniest person on coacht lol. Loretto went toe-to-toe with LC, and since your all about last year. Hickman Co. beat LC last year, and that four win WC team you keep bringing up beat Cascade. Who according to you is "usually really good". Your trying your best to make it seem that C'wood is relevant, but all I see are excuses for two monkey stompins.