Greenbrier (0-1) AT White House (1-0)

BDP2003

The Devils are coming off a huge rivalry win over Portland while the Bobcats enter the game losing to Lipscomb 27-15. Good luck to both teams and my prediction will come later in the week. This is a huge district battle and very important for both teams! I'd love to hear from the Cats fans! BDP

The Bobcat offense put up over 350 yards on Lipscomb but came up with zero points on two long drives and visits inside Lipscomb's 15 yard line, during Friday's game. Penalties killed us, but I don't think we saw the ball spread around like we did during the Springfield game.  If we eliminate the penalties, and spread the ball around again, we will be on our way to becoming District Champs on Friday.  I believe this game will decide this year's champion.  Looking forward to a great game!

Wow guys, I wish you guys had told the rest of the district that you were going to play the district championship in week 2.  You could have saved everyone a lot of time and trouble...........

They very well could be right, or the Westmoreland Sycamore game could be considered as well. That being said, this district is up for grabs.

WH is gonna have to open up its offense a bit more if they wanna come away with a win this week against a big Greenbriar team. While Felts and the others did a good job against Portland they will need something else to put points on the board. also their defense will have to be just as good as they were Friday, and also tough in the red zone. overall I thkn this will be a great game but I see WH over Greenbrier 24-14.

The Bobcat offense put up over 350 yards on Lipscomb but came up with zero points on two long drives and visits inside Lipscomb's 15 yard line, during Friday's game. Penalties killed us, but I don't think we saw the ball spread around like we did during the Springfield game.  If we eliminate the penalties, and spread the ball around again, we will be on our way to becoming District Champs on Friday.  I believe this game will decide this year's champion.  Looking forward to a great game!

I agree on spreading the ball around--Young showed poise and accuracy when throwing the ball the first half.....and then coach Williams turned around and had them throw (let me see......) ZERO times in third half!!??  Spread the wealth and GB wins vs WH.

This is the best Bobcat team I've seen in a few years.  Hoping they play with the intensity that they played at Springfield and at the beginning of the Lipscomb game.  They scored early on the Mustangs and with the Jackets, early and often.  I won't predict who will win.  I think they both want it, but who can keep their penalties to a minimum and work the clock?  I won't be surprised at anything.