Gallatin1-0 @ Beech 1-1

runninblind

I figure Crabtree will have Beech fired up and ready to prove they are better than that lost to Henry County. I believe homecoming could be a modivation or a distraction. That being said, I also believe the Wave will give it all they have to pull the upset. Should be a measuring stick for the Wave as many believe Beech to #1 in district play. 

Call it upset if you want, but you can take this to the bank: Green Wave by 10...and the Fightin' Cardwells should get ready for more of the same the next 4-5 years!

However, Coach Crabtree is, IMO, one if the best coaches in the state. Beech will remain competitive.

Feeling confident after beating Springfield????????????????? 

• Upvote 1

I do think the Wave has an opportunity to win.  But, hard to tell how good they are after playing Springfield.  Springfield is just not very good right now.  After being taken to the woodshed by Henry Co., Beech has a lot of questions as well.  To me, this is a huge game for both teams.  I'll say ...........I'm not sure yet.

Well did Henry Co give everyone a template to defeat Beech? Stack the line and get the QB to beat you. I expect a refocused Buc team this week. Carter will have more will to prove he can carry the team. I look for the coaching staff to implement more short high completion passes to build confidence in the QB. And after Gallatin's special teams showed a huge weakness on the kickoff returns, look for more emphasis on getting a good return. Gallatin has several areas to work on and Henry Co did the Wave no favors in working over Beech. The Bucs will go back to work despite the injuries. Besides Gallatin is picked second to last in the district. Springfield was not near the competition of Station Camp or HC. The opposing fans have dogged Gallatin since last year. Even without Hurd the Wave are 28 pt underdogs. 1-9, prediction and Gallatin already has their one win. Beech and Crabtree are a good team, that is a fact! They will be well prepared. Gallatin and Williams have a lot of work to do and have a tough year last year on which to build on. Beech still the favorite and defending state champion. Gallatin, not expected to compete. Lets see which plays out this week.