Mo. East v. Sevier Co.

colorodojoe

Morristown East has a great running back but I noticed that he holds the football like a loaf of bread. If you hit him hard he will fumble it every time, the Govs didn't capitalize on that as much as they should have. Mo east's rb needs to hold on to the football if they are going to have a chance in this game. I don't see mo east winning but then again I say the same thing about Jeff county and they always play sevier county tough. I still can't figure that one out.

Choctaw, good to hear from you. You are correct about the mistakes. We certianly cannot beat SC with a bunch of mistakes ...not sure we can without mistakes. SC is very good but with Dobyns Bennett up next for them, we may just be a trap game. Or we may just be a nice tune up for them.

Man, of all games I forgot about DB. They always play SC tough and they are usually very good. I have heard that they do lack some power this year. 91, you are right, the RB for MoEast is quick and can read the holes. If they can keep Manning contained, cover the deep ball, and create some turnovers, it could make for a good game.

The Bears also have a running game this year that they've not had in quite some time.  I like the Bears by a comfortable margin, but hey, it's a "homer" pick, I always like the Bears!  I see them only losing to Maryville this year, and then to Maryville again in the 3rd round.  They are very talented, but I don't think they can compete with Maryville's size. I was shocked when I watched the highlights of the Alcoa game.  Thems some big Rebels!  But, like Preacher Walker used to say if you keep the faith, fight the good fight, and finish the race, who knows, we may sneak up on em!