East Hickmzn host. Lewis county !

That seems like an awfully big difference in ranks for no more difference in the opponents IMO. Leads me to believe its a lot of speculation

Everything is speculation, who knows what could happen, I think they just go by how many successful seasons in the last few years each team has had and what returning players they have. Lewis is ranked over HC because Lewis almost always has a successful season each year. While HC had one in 07 and 08 then didn't have another one until 11' and 12' and before 07' it was probably the early 90s or late 80s since we had a decent season. I believe the power rankings consider past years while most rankings just consider last season and returning starters and such. Who knows, I just hope HC and Lewis gets lined up just right for another playoff game this year.

Wrong, I know we whooped y'all 41-14 my junior year (07') and then beat y'all 7-6 my senior year (08'). That's twice.

Oh yeh my bad. I just remember that i had never lost to yall in my football career including rec ball,middle school and.high. But thats cool yall won in 07.and 08 in our down years. I personally have never lost to HC or Eh in sny sport ever. And as kids me.and marcus.were great friends.. So i ofcourse.respect HC and love Coach Rewis. In my mind hes the best man and coach ive ever known. Class act he is and a great mentor on the field.and off. I wish nothing but the best for HC in season play until you play my jackets ofcourse. Its almost like when Coach Wright went from fairview.to HC. Lots of respect for the coaching staff. I expect a battle between our teams im just trying to get the boards pumped up like the past two seasons. Without marshall and Giles in district the boards hsve been.rather boring. I Miss womg From giles and BPM from milan. I love this game and love the tradition and atmosphere. With that said. Good luck to district 11 and goodluck to the jackets. No hard feelings.

Touchè me friend. Im just trying to get everyone pumped up for some good ole smack talkin on coach t. Help me out haha. You of all should know that so far this year its been quite boring on here.

I feel you brother. It's been a little too civil for my liking. No BrokebackCowboy, no Giles Co faithful. I'm all for keeping things respectful but I like a little chaos every once in a while.

I feel you brother. It's been a little too civil for my liking. No BrokebackCowboy, no Giles Co faithful. I'm all for keeping things respectful but I like a little chaos every once in a while.

Haha when.everything is civil theres not.many posts. Dont get me.wrong i respect.everyone that plays.football. I just like a little jab every now and then. And so far all the jab seems to be between eh and.hc. Time for the rest of us to get on this. Where u at rcombs?? I feel as if you gotta little trash talk up ur sleeve.

What "stret" do you live on?  I have not heard a "rumer" about his return to coaching (especially in Hickman County). There were other "rumers," now known to be truths that put him in this situation. Maybe current and future high school coaches at East will be able to do their jobs without him working against them in the community.

I may not be the best speller so go ahead and make fun, but I do know good football when i see it and what i watched firday night against lewis wasnt good football, but i seen lots of good football when my boys played in middle school and we beat these same teams thats all i'm saying. I will be hoping my eagles get things fixed this week and get the big road win

I may not be the best speller so go ahead and make fun, but I do know good football when i see it and what i watched firday night against lewis wasnt good football, but i seen lots of good football when my boys played in middle school and we beat these same teams thats all i'm saying. I will be hoping my eagles get things fixed this week and get the big road win

Yeah but in middle school y'all had players that you no longer have at the high school level when you beat all those teams. Kids that has came from another school or left EH and went to a different school. No doubt though you are right about coaching. HC FV and LC are all better coached than EH. The talent is there but I can look at how some of those kids stances are that someone has not coached them in proper technique. They have some talent, and they have some decent kids, but EH has to come together and stick by the coach no matter how bad he does, some of the problem may lie within parents not respecting coaches which then turns into some of the better kids not respecting them either because of the parents. And that will ruin an entire season. EH should not have lost as badly as they did in this one, but they need to bounce back this week.

That show sickened me , East SUCKS worst than ever.   I cqant believe this guy has managed to stay at this school this long. King needs to go. What a embarrasment . East Kids are better than that. I noticed he has had the fence blocked by a police line so nobody can give him an earful.He is stealing the taxpayers $ calling himself a Coach. Cant take nothing away from Lewis, Lewis is a very good team,they looked good in all areas,( they werew not tested on this day) I was hoping for at least a good game. Gator boy and  "Friar tuck" and who is the midget?  what a Joke.

I support my son and so does Eagles Talon. I am not a cronie of Frankie there was no one to blame that game on but Frankie and staff. Had the boys on defense boxed in getting hooked all night long. Not finding a way to get 45 the ball had our nose on defense standing and holding lineman instead of flying to the ball. We were gaining three to three and a half yards a run but that was not good enough so we throw it and turn it over five times. Hey all of you other people that have to play Lewis get ready they are well coached. They are not overly talented but they are sound in every aspect of the game. They get after you from the beginning to the end . Congratulations Lewis in my eyes it is your district to lose. I will continue to support this staff in hopes that it will get better. I am trying to be positive  and believe if we do not it will only trickle down to our players. That is all I have to say. East baseball i will be glad to meet you and introduce myself at the next game if you would like?