H20 comes to the Creekbank

slimshady

I'm glad Hartsville wouldn't play us, we would hurt too many starters and the drop off after that is well......last years JV game tells the story slim. By the way, Uncle Daves barbecue at the house tomorrow night. Your invited.

Good luck with that powerhouse Portland game ya'll got instead...they'll sure make a team get better... :roflolk: ... :blink:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like we ll be playing the same team that took your little sweat bees to double OT this week. I don't think our schedule needs any beefing up by 2A team.By the way, take care of my mustang up there at David's.

Gonna have nitrous on it when it leaves...tell that big boy of yours to be careful in it.  :roflolk:

Good luck against Sycamore, one of there fans told me they got 3 new transfers in over there this year...said all 3 of them were starters...think he said they came from Cheatham county....anyways save me some Uncle Daves...i prefer the chicken wings...with a couple squirts of the hot sauce.   :hungry:

We got to stay healthy ... after about number 13-14 on depth chart...we drop off pretty quick...sadly we got at least 3 starters playing hurt....

If we can come through weeks 3,4,5 with at least 2 wins and healthy we might be top 3...maybe.

We got to stay healthy ... after about number 13-14 on depth chart...we drop off pretty quick...sadly we got at least 3 starters playing hurt....

If we can come through weeks 3,4,5 with at least 2 wins and healthy we might be top 3...maybe.

wow! slim 2 wins in 3,4,5 why not win em all! im a true creekbank fan i say let win em all and we dont look 13 14 down depth chart it a team effort we got more then 14 players on the team One GOAL ONE TEAM

wow! slim 2 wins in 3,4,5 why not win em all! im a true creekbank fan i say let win em all and we dont look 13 14 down depth chart it a team effort we got more then 14 players on the team One GOAL ONE TEAM

i said at least 2...we will be the underdog in all 3 games no doubt....as far as the dropoff after 14....we'll get a good look at that this Fryday... :popcorneater:

i said at least 2...we will be the underdog in all 3 games no doubt....as far as the dropoff after 14....we'll get a good look at that this Fryday... :popcorneater:

as i look at schedule 3wins is very possible got have lil faith in the team buddy

Gonna have nitrous on it when it leaves...tell that big boy of yours to be careful in it.  :roflolk:

Good luck against Sycamore, one of there fans told me they got 3 new transfers in over there this year...said all 3 of them were starters...think he said they came from Cheatham county....anyways save me some Uncle Daves...i prefer the chicken wings...with a couple squirts of the hot sauce.   :hungry:

Those chicken wings were good slim. Tonights the first time I've had um. I agree about the depth. If your JV is any indication of your depth and I'm assuming it is. Don't be putting nitrous on that car, it's fast enough as it is. I saw you out test driving it down 52 today.

for what, 3 qrtrs? Those TC stands were emptied half way thru the 4th qrtr. Place looked like a ghost town when the final horn sounded!

Ok, no doubt about it 11-11-11 was a truly shocking outcome even to some FC fans and last year you were the better team hands down, this year its a toss up, should be another classic at the old creekbank next Friday can't wait.