H20 comes to the Creekbank

slimshady

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been impressed with TC this year, 2 strong wins against good teams. Slim, can you give us the lowdown on the team this year vs. last? Who are the players exceeding expectations? What about the coaching, improved?

Defense, Defense, and Defense, that's what is the exceeding factor. We have played good but offense has not been clicking on all cylinders yet, mark my words TC will be a top 3 2A team.

Defense, Defense, and Defense, that's what is the exceeding factor. We have played good but offense has not been clicking on all cylinders yet, mark my words TC will be a top 3 2A team.

We got to stay healthy ... after about number 13-14 on depth chart...we drop off pretty quick...sadly we got at least 3 starters playing hurt....

If we can come through weeks 3,4,5 with at least 2 wins and healthy we might be top 3...maybe.

We got to stay healthy ... after about number 13-14 on depth chart...we drop off pretty quick...sadly we got at least 3 starters playing hurt....

If we can come through weeks 3,4,5 with at least 2 wins and healthy we might be top 3...maybe.

I'm glad Hartsville wouldn't play us, we would hurt too many starters and the drop off after that is well......last years JV game tells the story slim. By the way, Uncle Daves barbecue at the house tomorrow night. Your invited.