SP Coacht Posters with true coaching experience

OLD PIRATE

If it was my decision there would be a few Pirates not see the field at all this week. Our 2 main guys which I heard can't control their mouths and the other takes his pads off on the sidelines. It hurts me because I know both kids and they're two hard working intelligent kids. I was going to say young men but young men don't act like that. Just my opinion. There are probably a few more but these two are supposed to be the leaders and you notice them more

But they're not thugs...............just so we're all clear.

If y'all weren't wearing those Pirate eye patches, blocking your vision, you would have seen this coming about 4 weeks ago,

But no,, 4 weeks ago this team was more disciplined than past teams and being disciplined for things that would have slipped by in the past..and this team seems to play more as a team than some in the past....and you, MrLegit worked with these kids parents and assured us all they weren't a problem!

Edited by Charlie Murphy

But they're not thugs...............just so we're all clear.

If y'all weren't wearing those Pirate eye patches, blocking your vision, you would have seen this coming about 4 weeks ago,

no matter what you want to call them I say they're are not thugs. Young and sometimes inmature but they will still take care of y'all when we play. I'd be careful of calling these kids a name because I know the parents and yo might want to stay hid behind your fake name.

no matter what you want to call them I say they're are not thugs. Young and sometimes inmature but they will still take care of y'all when we play. I'd be careful of calling these kids a name because I know the parents and yo might want to stay hid behind your fake name.

You can't read?  I said "they're not thugs"!!

I will assume you have discussed these kid's behavior with their parents face to face, since you work with them and are so willing to discuss it here?

Edited by Charlie Murphy

You can't read? I said "they're not thugs"!!

I will assume you have discussed these kid's behavior with their parents face to face, since you work with them and are so willing to discuss it here?

That was me mad at you for calling them thugs. I know they are not "thugs" but their attitude stinks! If I was a coach I would recommend they sit until they straighten up. I would tell them what they do when they get home is their business but on MY Football team, on THIS South Pittsburg Pirates team that ranting and raving IS NOT ALLOWED. Accept it or go home.

But Charlie I see why you said it, looking in from the outside.

That was me mad at you for calling them thugs. I know they are not "thugs" but their attitude stinks! If I was a coach I would recommend they sit until they straighten up. I would tell them what they do when they get home is their business but on MY Football team, on THIS South Pittsburg Pirates team that ranting and raving IS NOT ALLOWED. Accept it or go home.

But Charlie I see why you said it, looking in from the outside.

I'm with you on them sitting and like I said they may be a couple more until the point was made.

This week was the entire teams lack of effort and not wanting to put out. I guess a couple showed themselves out of frustration but you have to keep your heads. They didn't and now for some they are the problem. I believe everything will be addressed and taken care of as we go forward. We need to move forward and get past this crap. I don't think we will see anything against Sale Creek so we may gave to wait another week. Go Pirates.

Pert near sure Charlie Yapper might be an official. From what Old Pirate heard is the Bradley scrimmage was a hand holding event for refs. Viewing CY's prior posts he was apparently close enough to hear bad language. That observation lends supporting suspicion he is a ref. Question here is who refs in Bradley county that has ties to Jasper? Figure out and you will know who Charlie Yapper is! Now for topic comments, Old Pirate is wondering if theys been any known playing time cut?

Pert near sure Charlie Yapper might be an official. From what Old Pirate heard is the Bradley scrimmage was a hand holding event for refs. Viewing CY's prior posts he was apparently close enough to hear bad language. That observation lends supporting suspicion he is a ref. Question here is who refs in Bradley county that has ties to Jasper? Figure out and you will know who Charlie Yapper is! Now for topic comments, Old Pirate is wondering if theys been any known playing time cut?

Oh oh I know someone but won't say on here. But Charlie if you are who u think and you know who I am let me know somehow. Don't want to give you up since you might be a ref

you were Respectfull but its a different day and Time! back in the day parents instilled leadership and respect! nowadays that just isn't the same for all players..

------------

---------------------------------------------

therein lies the problems not uncommon to any and all programs......no respect from the youngsters SAD !!!!!!!!

Wheres Roy  on this topic..surely that man at Ronnies or that man at Foodland have discussed this mess with him ..Pirate Mike hit it on the head several posts ago that Ross saw the writin on the wall is why he suddenly left...Moore aint used to this mess either..em young-un at privates know how to act and accept  discipline ....