SP Coacht Posters with true coaching experience

OLD PIRATE

MrLegit its fine lol im just outspoken. Look i compete all over the Country against the best in the World! You cant Win them all no doubt.. its not about the Loss its about the Attitude and the lack of respect! I have Sponsers that i have to be respecfull to. players should appreciate and be thankful that I can play in such a great Football Town and be Respectfull... I actually saw quite a few people leaving early last Friday because of this same issue... they were appalled

Geno what kind of mess is this?  What do you mean you have a sponsor?  Are you talking about someone sponsors you to post on my little website I created here?  What kind of mess is that?  I garuntee you I dont believe any of that mess.  You think im joking but im not.

And I know him....And you too.....LLAO

Dad burnit, you must have a terrible problem with The Truth! Leastways, recon a feller like you ain't got much else to do but hitch a ride on someone else's thread! LOPAO............................as for thread topic, With all the folkes in the stands that acted as if they had all the answers to the Pirate's subpar performance OP was right sure they'd be more qualified on here

Fellers, Old Pirate is going to attempt to make a point here. After a tad of thinking, OP says this team has obvious proper leadership issues. Now before going there, let's look a little deeper. Looking back over the prior 3-4 years the Pirates have been blessed with some Quality type players athleticly and with high standards of personnel self control. 2009 ; T-Rob and his group of seniors were a pleasure to watch but often erradic in discipline, 2010; Raguis Hale and and his group were overall less talented but played well as a team and brought home the bacon, 2011; Injuries hit the Pirates hard with individuals often causing costly penalties that hurt the team, 2012; Few in number but Demetric Johnson,Jake Stone & Corbin Hale lead by example and fought hard to the bitter......end with underclassman showing lack of discipline, All that said, this 2013 version has seen & been apart of a vast array of leadership and talent. Now back to the point of this post. Seniors are suppose to be leaders for the under classman as us fellers all know. However, all this "see me" mess of clapping hands, pointing at themselves after a play, taking helmets off talking to the rail birds, taking shoulder pads off before the end of the game when Not hurt is sickening to watch and is degrading to the tradition of SP Football. For you fellers that think different, you need to become Fence Jumpers ASAP. Any of us true old timers can well remember Phil Beene and Don Grider coached teams as well disciplined and highly respected! Tim Moore will get it right, this Old Pirate is banking on it

there's leadership all through this senior class and as far as the show boating they have fun b/c that's what's the games about & at the end of the day they know what it takes to win b/c they've done it since they were in little league its not a single year that they've been on their last year that they haven't won the championship welcome to the new age of the South Pittsburg Pirates...........Hixson and haters like Old Pirate has created a monster

there's leadership all through this senior class and as far as the show boating they have fun b/c that's what's the games about & at the end of the day they know what it takes to win b/c they've done it since they were in little league its not a single year that they've been on their last year that they haven't won the championship welcome to the new age of the South Pittsburg Pirates...........Hixson and haters like Old Pirate has created a monster

Old pirate and Hixson created a monster? Come on young men. Work hard, practice hard, listen to your coaches, cut down on the show boating and just win football games. Make it something you and your community can be proud of looking back.

there's leadership all through this senior class and as far as the show boating they have fun b/c that's what's the games about & at the end of the day they know what it takes to win b/c they've done it since they were in little league its not a single year that they've been on their last year that they haven't won the championship welcome to the new age of the South Pittsburg Pirates...........Hixson and haters like Old Pirate has created a monster

Coming out of the sign with swagger was very cool. Pumping up the crowd and getting teammates into the game is/was as well. Taking your shoulder pads off, yelling and openly cussing toward your coaches with your helmet off where the whole crowd can see you, smashing helmets on the metal benches and acting like a bunch of out of control fools on the sideline IS NOT. I can promise you that all that will never be a part of a new age at SP. Kid on sideline cussing out our stat guy that's been there for 20 yrs calling him every name in the book. SMH. Man you are living a pipe dream if you can't see these issues that has never existed and never will exist on ANY successful TEAM. I said at beginning of year this team could be very special if they didn't beat themselves and played together. There is I obviously zero unity on this team. Too much TO and Ochocincos on this team and not enough kids that will shut up and listen ling enough to play the game. Hammer is likely about to drop. It's likely not going to be pretty unless some things change and in a hurry. Love these kids and this group but there is a storm a brewing in Pirate land. Dont shoot the messanger. Just stating the obvious

Coming out of the sign with swagger was very cool. Pumping up the crowd and getting teammates into the game is/was as well. Taking your shoulder pads off, yelling and openly cussing toward your coaches with your helmet off where the whole crowd can see you, smashing helmets on the metal benches and acting like a bunch of out of control fools on the sideline IS NOT. I can promise you that all that will never be a part of a new age at SP. Kid on sideline cussing out our stat guy that's been there for 20 yrs calling him every name in the book. SMH. Man you are living a pipe dream if you can't see these issues that has never existed and never will exist on ANY successful TEAM. I said at beginning of year this team could be very special if they didn't beat themselves and played together. There is I obviously zero unity on this team. Too much TO and Ochocincos on this team and not enough kids that will shut up and listen ling enough to play the game. Hammer is likely about to drop. It's likely not going to be pretty unless some things change and in a hurry. Love these kids and this group but there is a storm a brewing in Pirate land. Dont shoot the messanger. Just stating the obvious

why the stat guy? What's up with that?

Please excuse me I am not trying to hyjack this thread by no means!I have always had and will have a tremendous amount of respect for the South Pitt posters and most of all the SP football team and players,but in regards to some of these posts,you will not be remembered by your "swagger"you will be remembered for playing your heart out everyday in practice and on Friday nights wearing that orange and black and represnting the community and the men that wore those colors before you!I come from the same type little town football school had the opportunity and pleasure to be voted a team captain and also play for a championship,my youngest son who is noe a Sr since he was 10 yrs old wanted nothing more than wear the orange and black of Greenback is now also a captain and takes the role as serious as I did and I am extremly proud of him.There is a tremendous amount of pride and respect that comes in representing your school.If the new age of high school footbal is a you describe it I am glad this is his last yr.I do hope you guys can work thru this,South Pitt has been the measuring stick for 1A ball for yrs.Good luck Gentlemen! Edited by orngnblk

there's leadership all through this senior class and as far as the show boating they have fun b/c that's what's the games about & at the end of the day they know what it takes to win b/c they've done it since they were in little league its not a single year that they've been on their last year that they haven't won the championship welcome to the new age of the South Pittsburg Pirates...........Hixson and haters like Old Pirate has created a monster

You can take that " new age " mess you speak of, strap a rocket to it and climb aboard...there'll be plenty of SP folks in line that'll gladly light the fuse and blast it into a different dimension...