Sequoyah @ McMinn Central

ron59

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on centrals d. WV coach made a adjustment in the 2 quarter that helped. He put his biggest kids on the D line and it helped the linebackers get into the running lanes and backfield. WV s secondary although young played well. The Chiefs have a little speed and the QB is pretty good. This game will tell a lot about Central. Chiefs by 7 or less unless one team has twice as many turnovers as the others I think it will be a close one and a great for the fans. Good luck.

This one is going to be very interesting.  Secondary is a lot stronger this year for the Chargers.  All though Seq. QB is good, the passing game for the Cheifs is not as strong as Boyd- but the QB impressed me last year.  I cannot believe some of the big hits that I have seen from the Chargers this year.  If MCentral can continue dominating the run stop this week I think it will be a real good game.  Offense will have to produce points and defense will need to create a turnover or two.

This game is kinda up in the air for me. I'm not real sure how good Walker Valley is and I'm not sure what team we'll see Friday. Momentum wise I would pick Central, but I know Sequoyah has a pretty darn good team that can pass very well with King under center. I'm not picking anyone to win as of now. Very close game at the end!

This game is kinda up in the air for me. I'm not real sure how good Walker Valley is and I'm not sure what team we'll see Friday. Momentum wise I would pick Central, but I know Sequoyah has a pretty darn good team that can pass very well with King under center. I'm not picking anyone to win as of now. Very close game at the end!

I agree Seq. is a solid team.  I honestly was suprised when I heard they were beaten by WV.  I have confidence that MC defense will do a good job, but offensively we will have to give the defense a break by controling/sustaining some drives.