Clinton vs. Oak Ridge

boyfromsi

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still think its going to be a very close game with the outcome going to ????  LOL... I know nothing about MC just looking at there record from last year. But one thing for sure you are setting yourself for a let down if you all do loose.

Space. You still think we will lose to Mcminn County at home? they just lost to Cleveland 49-7. Also, you were a little off on the OR Clinton game prediction tonight lol

Great game wildcats!! Saw some big hits out there tonight, that's what we need. I still think we are weak against the run, but I also think this Clinton team is going to put up some rushing yards against a lot of teams. They looked much better to me.

Great atmosphere, really enjoyed the game. I was especially grateful to see our cheerleaders welcome Mr. Clark on their mat. Nice touch of class in my book, plus fun to watch. I could have done without the other cheerleaders out there at the same time. Too much going on at once on the sideline, it was borderline annoying.

9-1....you heard it here first!!