GILES VS CPA

dadtimesfive

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the Brickyard at the school or in town??

Technically the school is in town. The brickyard however is not on the school campus. I would estimate it at a 10 minute (slow casual) walk from the school.

The stadium is located in the valley between the rec center and CeeBee food store. Get there early, parking is brutal otherwise.

Technically the school is in town. The brickyard however is not on the school campus. I would estimate it at a 10 minute (slow casual) walk from the school.

The stadium is located in the valley between the rec center and CeeBee food store. Get there early, parking is brutal otherwise.

Thanks, see ya Friday nite.

http://williamsonsource.com/cpa-lions-vs-giles-co-bobcats-friday/

This guy makes the claim that Giles is a "Fluke" 2-0 record. While saying CPA is legit and "for real"

I don't buy in to a lot of "bullentin board material" to get a team fired up, in abig game you should be fired up anyway. But this article is classic bullentin board worthy.

That boy is drinking the cpa punch isn't he. 

I don't think any Bobcat fans see this 2013 team as strong as the previous 2 but if they gell this week like last from the first game they gonna be real stout. 

Troll...you got waaaaaaay o much time on your hands.  Or that mountain water has done hit 150 proof.  If that's the case, fill ya a box full quart jars and head on to the Brickyard tonight.  Heck if you do I'll even take you to one of the Giles Co welcome centers after the game.

Sounds like an ambush to me.  Maybe sometime in November. ;)

http://williamsonsource.com/cpa-lions-vs-giles-co-bobcats-friday/

This guy makes the claim that Giles is a "Fluke" 2-0 record. While saying CPA is legit and "for real"

I don't buy in to a lot of "bullentin board material" to get a team fired up, in abig game you should be fired up anyway. But this article is classic bullentin board worthy.

I've lived in Williamson County for 4 decades and have never heard of the "Williamson Source".  I guess you found this using google and you and the kid's mother are its only readers....

Edited by coachrus

I've lived in Williamson County for 4 decades and have never heard of the "Williamson Source".  I guess you found this using google and you and the kid's mother are its only readers....

Well yeah I used Google, it isn't like I have subscriptions to all Williamson county papers. I always search for articles from the opposing teams view, I like to read all takes on the games. Plus the Pulaski paper is an awful source of information, especially regarding sports.

But whether you have heard of it or not, doesn't make it any less bulletin board worthy.

Edited by 95cats

Well yeah I used Google, it isn't like I have subscriptions to all Williamson county papers. I always search for articles from the opposing teams view, I like to read all takes on the games. Plus the Pulaski paper is an awful source of information, especially regarding sports.

But whether you have heard of it or not, doesn't make it any less bulletin board worthy.

Well OK. If this is what it takes to motivate you then go for it. I sure wouldn't want to hear that Giles wasn't motivated for the "Game of the Week" (according to that other paper, The Tennessean) if you couldn't find some obscure bulletin board worthy material.