GILES VS CPA

dadtimesfive

Directions?

Earlier post have just been screwing with you. Take exit 22, go left then take the second or third left. There are several big neon signs, you can't miss it. That's where we all do our tail....gating and word is they even have pretty good chicken strips.

Absolutely right.But Friday night is crab leg night.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://williamsonsource.com/cpa-lions-vs-giles-co-bobcats-friday/

This guy makes the claim that Giles is a "Fluke" 2-0 record. While saying CPA is legit and "for real"

I don't buy in to a lot of "bullentin board material" to get a team fired up, in abig game you should be fired up anyway. But this article is classic bullentin board worthy.

http://williamsonsource.com/cpa-lions-vs-giles-co-bobcats-friday/

This guy makes the claim that Giles is a "Fluke" 2-0 record. While saying CPA is legit and "for real"

I don't buy in to a lot of "bullentin board material" to get a team fired up, in abig game you should be fired up anyway. But this article is classic bullentin board worthy.

I really like this fellow^^^^. He's real smart. I'm sure you can take his prognostication to the bank.... :rolleyes:

I can assure you no one at CPA is taking this one for granted and does not assume this game will be anything other than a really tough battle. Everyone who knows anything about TN. HS football is aware of the GC tradition and toughness. I do believe the winner will win the district, but both will probably make the playoffs.

As a CPA fan, we are pleased with the first 2 wins, but personally, I still think this team is not as good as last 2 year's, at least not yet.

Well it's nice to see that the newspapers in Williamson Co.let teenagers write articles for them.Are you kidding me.Who uses "fluke"in a sports article anyway.CPA is a great team and I know the Cats have their hands full.Yeah we've won over Lincoln Co. by just two points but Lincoln Co.has three state championships under its belt what the crap has Hillwood done?See ya Friday.