Rverdale 0-2 at #6 Blackman 2-0

TDCman

I have a son on the team and I can attest to the fact that other than dead period he was at the school at 6am doing work u can also tell you that when i found it he was going to be second team I knew we were in trouble as I am not one of those parents that think their child us better than what he is. I did not give him enough credit as he is better than I thought he was. While he us not college material he dies his job when he gets the opportunity. His improvement is to be credited to his coaches and his hard work.

That's the response we have come to expect from you. When you are down to name calling, you are at the end of your abilities. Since this is about the third name you have called me, you were in essence out of this argument a long time ago. Feel safe in your superior name calling. You win. 

Swami want a treat....come on boy! Get it, that a boy. Get in my lap, come on...good boy. Good lap dog! :popcorneater:

I have a son on the team and I can attest to the fact that other than dead period he was at the school at 6am doing work u can also tell you that when i found it he was going to be second team I knew we were in trouble as I am not one of those parents that think their child us better than what he is. I did not give him enough credit as he is better than I thought he was. While he us not college material he dies his job when he gets the opportunity. His improvement is to be credited to his coaches and his hard work.

Best wishes to your Son riverdaleman! You must be very proud! Enjoy as this time goes way too fast! GO WARRIORS!!

Best wishes to your Son riverdaleman! You must be very proud! Enjoy as this time goes way too fast! GO WARRIORS!!

Ditto! Life is a vapor and football life is a spark. Enjoy the ride riverdaleman. I have a senior at Blackman and then I'm done. I have spent many hours across the street and on the hill. Practices, road trips, scrimmages, from Mt Pleasant Mighty Mites to Columbia Bulldogs to Smyrna Bulldogs to Blackman Middle to Blackman High. You name it I was there and yet it's slipping through my fingers and there is nothing I can do but enjoy the ride. Look I don't care for Riverdale, I'm not one of those 7AAA guys, but the look on those parents face Friday night to me is painful cause I know what's coming and how fast it's gonna get here. Today it's the learners permit tomorrow it's graduation. Losing sucks and winning never gets old.

Best of luck to you and your son. Be a fan, be a fanatic! Most of all be yourkidsdad! :popcorneater:

Ditto! Life is a vapor and football life is a spark. Enjoy the ride riverdaleman. I have a senior at Blackman and then I'm done. I have spent many hours across the street and on the hill. Practices, road trips, scrimmages, from Mt Pleasant Mighty Mites to Columbia Bulldogs to Smyrna Bulldogs to Blackman Middle to Blackman High. You name it I was there and yet it's slipping through my fingers and there is nothing I can do but enjoy the ride. Look I don't care for Riverdale, I'm not one of those 7AAA guys, but the look on those parents face Friday night to me is painful cause I know what's coming and how fast it's gonna get here. Today it's the learners permit tomorrow it's graduation. Losing sucks and winning never gets old.

Best of luck to you and your son. Be a fan, be a fanatic! Most of all be yourkidsdad! :popcorneater:

You enjoy the ride too mykidsdad! Best of luck to your Son and the Blaze the rest of the way! Your right winning never gets old! I sure miss having my teenage kids going through school and playing sports! Nothing like it!!

Having to try to jump on others backs to try to pick you up where you couldn't get the job done? Pretty weak, son. Go back to something you know. Perhaps cousins in the haystack. 

Are you really this pathetic little boy ? Poor little baby got so upset because everybody realized his Daddy adyelotte couldn't coach a pee wee team ... poor baby 

David, your work as SID is second to none and I appreciate what you do for the team.

As to grabbing a whistle and heading 'down hill', with my health it is already there.

Sitting here typing is about the most exercise I get now with the following under my belt.

Two open heart surgeries with a total of 10 bypasses. A stroke in the years between them. Now I also have 13 stints. Three in the chest and 10 in the legs to allow me to do the walking I still can do. Add to the other toys in me an implanted cardiac defibulator (wife keeps asking the cardiologist if there is a remote she can have). LOL

Add to this the fact that I am now an insulin dependant diabetic.

Then the fact I almost died a month ago when I turned septic with a blood infection. That was a week in MTMC and two weeks at home getting IV antibiotics.

Come out and grab a whistle, I would LOVE to!