Campbell County vs. Knox Central

Space3

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, Central got beat by JC last week but they are a pretty good team...

Well, I went to the game and it went just as expected. CC passed thee ball well and threw in a run every now and then to keep them honest. Then in the 4th they just ran the ball down centrals worn out throats!!!

Also, CC defense set the tone early by popping all those "speedy" backs! They had a couple good runs but they mostly tip toed thru the holes knowing they were going to get drilled. Nothing up the middle at all!

Jeffers kid throws it well, CC dropped two td's in the third that would have really separated the two, also got stuffed at the two yard line once. Also, if u run around the end the Torress kid will take your head off, PERIOD!!

The one thing I noticed was at the end of the third qtr it was tied and all the CC players RAN over to their sideline, and the Central kids WALKED to theirs. They need to be in better shap if they want to beat an upper echelon district team.

Campbell Co. 28 Central 21  in 38 years of playing high school football, this is the first time Cougars have started 3-0, and will play undefeated Anderson Co. next week,  Great Job! Cougar football

Where have u been trav? It's been lonely on here defending CC by my self. Lol. Good to see your team winning, I'm sure next week will be the biggest crowd ever at CC. AC is very good team, u will have to play a near perfect game to beat them. That Fox kid is just running over people. Can't wait, again congrats and enjoy it for a few days.