10AA 2013

midtnmale

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep laughing. Keep overlooking teams. That's what they all want. I would say PC is in the meat of their schedule. So far PC is 1-1. Beating LA was huge no doubt. But the district race is far from over. Good luck with Malone and station camp. MW also has a big test this week with the team from Maryland.

Good luck with Malone and SC. You asked me earlier why MW has a better chance thats why PC and MW don't mind playing good teams outside of 10AA. Sure y'all every well could and should come to PC @ 7-0 but haven't played nobody outside of 10AA. Here @ PC we don't overlook anybody taking this season one game @ a time our goal is to win the state anything else will be a failure. But people on here talks bad bout our coaching staff sure if they schedule teams like y'all then yeah there record would be 10-0 every year. But they don't Brunetti schedules good teams outside of 10AA to prepare his team for the playoffs. So shout out to the teams in 10AA who really schedule good teams outside of the district whether you win or lose.

Good luck with Malone and SC. You asked me earlier why MW has a better chance thats why PC and MW don't mind playing good teams outside of 10AA. Sure y'all every well could and should come to PC @ 7-0 but haven't played nobody outside of 10AA. Here @ PC we don't overlook anybody taking this season one game @ a time our goal is to win the state anything else will be a failure. But people on here talks bad bout our coaching staff sure if they schedule teams like y'all then yeah there record would be 10-0 every year. But they don't Brunetti schedules good teams outside of 10AA to prepare his team for the playoffs. So shout out to the teams in 10AA who really schedule good teams outside of the district whether you win or lose.

East will give you Boys a run for your money this year.

I'm pretty sure Lipscomb owns some gold balls in football.

No one said Brunetti couldn't coach. He can recruit better but not as good as Fitzgerald.

Good point about the scheduling! East does have a week schedule. Not much they can do about 10 AA cream puffs.

The tough schedule backfired on PC last year. It prepared them to watch the playoffs.

Good wins last night for PC, East and the Wood!

Lots of ball left and this topic is getting good!

I'll start with MW. Have you seen their schedule. Dang it's loaded. They have the team from Maryland, Alcoa, and the teams from 10AA. East has played a tough Westmoreland, NCS, and the district. Station camp historically has not been very good. This is in fact the only year they have had a good record. But go ahead and brag about your tough schedule and all. No worries here. By the way, your potent offense..... Guess who your coach got that from. I know the paper today says Oregon, auburn, and another school, but there is a team in the district that started a similar offense two years ago and now your boys are running it. Great coaching there. Really a trend setter. Lol

I'll start with MW. Have you seen their schedule. Dang it's loaded. They have the team from Maryland, Alcoa, and the teams from 10AA. East has played a tough Westmoreland, NCS, and the district. Station camp historically has not been very good. This is in fact the only year they have had a good record. But go ahead and brag about your tough schedule and all. No worries here. By the way, your potent offense..... Guess who your coach got that from. I know the paper today says Oregon, auburn, and another school, but there is a team in the district that started a similar offense two years ago and now your boys are running it. Great coaching there. Really a trend setter. Lol

First of all you need to do your research before you post SC went 9-1 two years in a row there only lost was to PC both years. Second why would we copy an offense from a team that we blow out every year thats real smart.Come on now you gone sit on here and bring up Westmoreland and NCS as tough (no disrespect to West and NCS) ill give the tough schedule to West and NCS before i would East. West is 2A and they was leading in the game if I'm correct so stop it will you.

Just looked at y'all schedule East haven't even played NCS yet child please...lol tough schedule.

I'm pretty sure Lipscomb owns some gold balls in football.

No one said Brunetti couldn't coach. He can recruit better but not as good as Fitzgerald.

Good point about the scheduling! East does have a week schedule. Not much they can do about 10 AA cream puffs.

The tough schedule backfired on PC last year. It prepared them to watch the playoffs.

Good wins last night for PC, East and the Wood!

Lots of ball left and this topic is getting good!

Read the post i said the teams play tonight @ PC. Recruit naw thats what LA does playing in a public school district.