Signal Mountain @ Red Bank The First of Many

MountainTroll

63-0 Like I said before Your coaches,team and parents have no class. 35-0 halftime and your coach tells you running back "I want you to go there and score more,now its time to break their backs". That was quoted on tv by one of your players. Classless,classless Enough said .

Reaction is a michigan man(woman)...living in TN....who loves Notre Dame and went to school at Boyd....disfunkshunul euf uze azk mee.

its knot hiz coachez

Edited by slimshady

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very stupid comment. 28-0 half. Jv backs scored last 21 points on long runs. Not one pass was thrown in second half. I guess the coach is suppose to tell the young backs to lay down and not run hard. That wouldn't be fair to those kids who want success.

By the way, how bad did ND beat CCS ? If their coach classless for scoring 50 on a really bad team?

63-0 Like I said before Your coaches,team and parents have no class. 35-0 halftime and your coach tells you running back "I want you to go there and score more,now its time to break their backs". That was quoted on tv by one of your players. Classless,classless Enough said .

Obviously didn't see the game...Red Bank ran twice as many plays, they just couldn't tackle in the second half. Signal ran less than 15 offensive plays in the second half and scored 5 TD's. Last 3 TD's - Sophomore from 54 yards out, freshman from 62 yards out, another freshman from 37 yards out...all 3 up the middle. Can't ask backups to lay down when they get an opportunity to play.

The quote is not what wuz said to the boys at halftime by CBP.  You never know how much, or what, a testosterone hyped teenage boy hears, and there's really no tellin' what's likely to come out his mouth.

We play all out, 100%, 48-minute football games from openin' to final buzzer.  You gotta maintain the intensity for the entire game.  Heck, our practices run at a much faster, higher intensity pace than most games.  If ya want to have a chance in the playoffs, that's what you have to do.

That's CBP football.  Sorry if some folks don't like it.

Climb up on yer soapbox, son.

tumblr_m9jmueQdMv1qg5om3o1_400.jpg

Obviously didn't see the game...Red Bank ran twice as many plays, they just couldn't tackle in the second half. Signal ran less than 15 offensive plays in the second half and scored 5 TD's. Last 3 TD's - Sophomore from 54 yards out, freshman from 62 yards out, another freshman from 37 yards out...all 3 up the middle. Can't ask backups to lay down when they get an opportunity to play.

But you did not change O-line or defense. Enough said !!!

I thought you wuz just stupid, but I guess you is blind too.  Starting workin' in the 2nd and 3rd string along side the experienced starters, which is the best way to get them quality snaps.  By the final buzzer, it wuz essentially our JV squad on the field.

I like your statement "By the final buzzer, it wuz essentially our JV squad on the field".lmao

I thought you wuz just stupid, but I guess you is blind too.  Starting workin' in the 2nd and 3rd string along side the experienced starters, which is the best way to get them quality snaps.  By the final buzzer, it wuz essentially our JV squad on the field.

The whole 4th qtr our jv played against Boyd and we were just up by 26 ! Offense and defense. I think our safety and 1 linebacker from our starters stayed on the field. I think that represents the class of our coaches at Notre Dame.

The whole 4th qtr our jv played against Boyd and we were just up by 26 ! Offense and defense. I think our safety and 1 linebacker from our starters stayed on the field. I think that represents the class of our coaches at Notre Dame.

Yea ... I noticed your starters were pretty well gassed by the end of the 3rd quarter.  I'm glad they got some rest. :roflolk: