Week 4 union city @ huntingdon

Maximum

would completely disagree. he has been your best player for 3 years and I am a Camden Fan.The WarBritton boys are on their butts more than not if he isn't their lead blocker. He is nasty nasty Nasty. and instinctive a LB as I have ever been around.Want to cut down on those Fumbles? Find another FB and move him to QB.

Diebold was the fullback laying the blocks for the Warbritton's.

would completely disagree. he has been your best player for 3 years and I am a Camden Fan.The WarBritton boys are on their butts more than not if he isn't their lead blocker. He is nasty nasty Nasty. and instinctive a LB as I have ever been around.Want to cut down on those Fumbles? Find another FB and move him to QB.

Best player for 3 years? He hasn't started for 3 years. He never played offense with the older Warbritton and if he kept Jacob Warbritton off of his butt all year long how come he has yet to keep Sisk off his butt this year???

Maybe it is time for the administration to start looking for a coach that knows more than four plays. We lost the only coach we had when Johnny Mac did not come back this year. The line play and special teams play are both down and he coached both and is a great motivator.

Edited by horse

Don't start on your coach over there boys. One bump in the road and you start yelling "coach, coach." I think we're going to see the wins get spread around a little over the next few years now that there are a few more programs in the area besides Milan and Huntingdon. I think there will be a lot more 6-4 and 7-3 teams going into the playoffs and fewer at 10-0 and 9-1. And it will be good for high school football.