Notre Dame @ Boyd Buchanan

Cannaonball54

All I am saying is - yes, if those teams don't develop some type of passing game - the Irish will win. I was not saying it would be futile in developing a passing game - but it will be if they try to put it in the week they play the Irish.

Who have you all beaten in the last two years? Anybody? OK Grundy, Bledsoe and CCS. This post is an obvious reference to Polk County.Never seen a Norte Dame defense that was very physical or could stop a power play. And Polk is physical and will run power all night long. Will not need a passing game unless the "best" D Coordinator in the area can figure how to play with 12 guys. The Irish might be the most over-rated 3A team in the state.

Just keep thinking that and you will see. This Irish club is definitely not the one it was 2 years ago.

Polk has got an awesome tradition and program and I have nothing but respect for them. However, IMO a one dimensional offense will have difficulty in beating ND.

As to your comment about being overrated, we will have to see how the year plays out

ND lost to a Catholic team that was just shut out on offense by CAKe....

This tells me quite a bit about Our Lady's defense.

It's bad.

Don't get me wrong, I prefer people thinking the Irish are overrated and that we have a weak defense. I will point out that if i'm not mistaken, 2 of Catholics TDs were scored by their defense and ND shut them out the second half.