Camden hosts East Hickman (11-AA)

LewisCoPanthers

I am pulling for Austin Crockett and the Boys at EAST in this one . I do not know anything about Camden other than the boys from LC said they have handled them in the scrimmages pretty well over the last couple yrs ? 

Scrimmages don't doubt it happened that way at all . I have never seen us win any scrimmages. Don't expect that to change either not how we do things here. I saw us start a scrimmage this spring with our JV team.Most the Varsity was still playing Baseball.

If we get our act together on Offense we can handle anyone in this district. Defensively we are a rock.  If you want to know about Camden take a good hard look at Lewis County we are virtually the same O and D. They usually have  a real  size advantage on us and we usually have a speed advantage on them especially at RB. The last 2 times we played in the playoffs were very easy wins for Camden but I have seen a very good Camden team get beat by Lewis Co. too.Looking foreword to a home game this Friday  finally. Then looking forward to a great game vs Lewis if not looking forward to that long drive..

I think East stands a pretty good chance in this one.

You're kidding yourself...Camden is a very very hard place to win.

What's everyone think? I don't expect it to be a game, but who knows. Camden should come out pretty easily, even with 2 losses they could end up in the race, but the get to travel to The Panther Pit next week. That oughtta be a fun one! Good luck to both this week.

I agree with my counter part from Lewis county. I think(hope and Pray) Camden fixes its problems on offense this week and routes the east boys.

Scrimmages don't doubt it happened that way at all . I have never seen us win any scrimmages. Don't expect that to change either not how we do things here. I saw us start a scrimmage this spring with our JV team.Most the Varsity was still playing Baseball.

If we get our act together on Offense we can handle anyone in this district. Defensively we are a rock. If you want to know about Camden take a good hard look at Lewis County we are virtually the same O and D. They usually have a real size advantage on us and we usually have a speed advantage on them especially at RB. The last 2 times we played in the playoffs were very easy wins for Camden but I have seen a very good Camden team get beat by Lewis Co. too.Looking foreword to a home game this Friday finally. Then looking forward to a great game vs Lewis if not looking forward to that long drive..

I wouldn't say they were easy wins. You were tied at half time with a depleated 3-7 LC team in '09. Granted it ended up being 35-14 or something it was a dog fight for about 3 and 1/2 quarters. You came out after half and kicked an onside kick and it pretty well took the wind out of our sails. My point is, you don't get any "easy wins" against an LC team. We take pride in making sure anything you get is well earned and remembered.