Camden hosts East Hickman (11-AA)

LewisCoPanthers

Well the losses that camden got were to two quality teams. They were well matched with fv for nearly 3 quarters. I see the camden vs lewis game being the game of the year as they are mirror images of one another.

That game is always a test of pure will power. It's who ever wants it the most. I love playing Camden. You can tell a lot about your guys bc it's less about thinking and more about letting loose and just playing ball. I look for that to be a big game. Should be an extremely physical bout.

That game is always a test of pure will power. It's who ever wants it the most. I love playing Camden. You can tell a lot about your guys bc it's less about thinking and more about letting loose and just playing ball. I look for that to be a big game. Should be an extremely physical bout.

Where is that being played? Hohenwald or the den?

You're kidding yourself...Camden is a very very hard place to win.

I agree with my counter part from Lewis county. I think(hope and Pray) Camden fixes its problems on offense this week and routes the east boys.

Camden can be a hard place to win.... just depends on what team is trying to get the win there!!  LOL!!!  Just messin' with ya Beagle. 

Honestly, I don't like East Hickman County. It's not because they beat us, but because they beat us without any class. On the other hand Camden Central fans are class acts, or at least they were in Week 0. Therefor I'm going with Camden Central.

..Says the kid with a mirror selfie for his display pic 😂😂..I'm not quite sure I understand your rationale there..East won't win..bc you don't like them? I'd sure hate to be on your bad side.