Camden hosts East Hickman (11-AA)

LewisCoPanthers

I wouldn't say they were easy wins. You were tied at half time with a depleated 3-7 LC team in '09. Granted it ended up being 35-14 or something it was a dog fight for about 3 and 1/2 quarters. You came out after half and kicked an onside kick and it pretty well took the wind out of our sails. My point is, you don't get any "easy wins" against an LC team. We take pride in making sure anything you get is well earned and remembered.

Very true. Regardless the season LC is having a win against the panthers is NEVER easy. Take em while you can. Because the panther dont lose often

Very true. Regardless the season LC is having a win against the panthers is NEVER easy. Take em while you can. Because the panther dont lose often

Speaking of '09 what ever happened to Ethan Cassidy? He was huge reason that ya'll won that game in '09. That kid was a real pain. Great ball player. He had the size to play some ball somewhere.

Speaking of '09 what ever happened to Ethan Cassidy? He was huge reason that ya'll won that game in '09. That kid was a real pain. Great ball player. He had the size to play some ball somewhere.

He got a.back injury that pretty much ended his football career unfortunately. He and his brother Cole Cassidy were both trains to be reckoned with.. Ben Johnson is the Mvp in OVC play and led the nation last year in all classifications in tackles.per game. Plays for the skyhwaks of ut martin. Good shot to.go.to the pros IMO..

He got a.back injury that pretty much ended his football career unfortunately. He and his brother Cole Cassidy were both trains to be reckoned with.. Ben Johnson is the Mvp in OVC play and led the nation last year in all classifications in tackles.per game. Plays for the skyhwaks of ut martin. Good shot to.go.to the pros IMO..

What position did Johnson play? None of this is relevant, but I was just reminiscing and got to wondering about what happened to some of them.

It has been very hard for any of the middle TN teams to win at Camden over the past ten years. I think the Lions are over 90% at home against all the region and non region teams from east of the TN River during this time period. E. Hickman might beat them at home, but I'm going with Camdentowne. I know they had a couple of tough losses, but they are still a quality team with great kids and a fine coaching staff.