Milan at Peabody

JungleJim125

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LET'S GO DAWGS!!!!  PUNCH THOSE BOYS IN THE MOUTH!!!  GET UP!!!! HIT SOME BODY!!!!!!  DON'T STOP HITTING UNTIL THE FINAL WHISTLE SOUNDS!!!!  DOMINATE!!!!!

Yeah..... uh.... I was talking about us doing this to Trenton not the other way around!!!  Do we ever get back on the bus from the Crockett Co. game last week???  Keep your heads up boys and keep fighting!!!!!    Congratulations Trenton. 

I was worried about the LC game being a trap game for us.

nope! wish it were but our line is not playing up to par, we had a lineman ejected tonight, our big RB/LB Caldwell has a knee injury, WR/DB Tubbs went to the ER with a shoulder injury! Peabody by plenty next week, stop Flowers and limit Wilkes and mercy rule for our 3rd straight week(UC, McKenzie, and Peabody)

I had my doubts about this team but our defense keeps us in games and our offense when it limits mistakes gets the job done. Not very impressively but still getting the job done. We played smart tonight on offense. Found a weakness and took advantage of it. Limited the mistakes that cost us against Dresden on defense. If we don't give up that one fumble that gave Milan great field position and convert the PAT's we roll over Milan 35-7. Still happy with the outcome!