Silverdale Baptist Academy vs Grundy County

THEDOC

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hows can yous bes a Seahawk when yous es only close two de river? He..he...dats funny. Anyways, dem Seahawks has won 119-12 in deir first 3 games. Wes aints got no defense ens cants adjusts at halftimes. Doc yous needs to get outs dem med samples. Wes gonna lose asgains.

Maybes I's jokins and maybes I's gonna bes cryin after de game two.

sba looks to have a fairly easy schedule.  could be a good game if yellerjacket coaches figure out how to improve linebacker and cornerback positions.

Are you telling me after five years they still haven't figured out how linebackers and corners are supposed to play?

Opie and yeller jacket I totally agree! But I wouldn't be to hastily to say GRUNDY will win here. If silverdales coach watches the sequatchie tape he would see how to stop our offense. The thing is are we smart enough to adjust? NO! But we usually have our one gameplan and if it doesn't work we stick with it and keep trying! If our players aren't doing there job this week especially in the secondary lets search and find someone out of our 40+ players on our sideline that can get the job done!

Opie and yeller jacket I totally agree! But I wouldn't be to hastily to say GRUNDY will win here. If silverdales coach watches the sequatchie tape he would see how to stop our offense. The thing is are we smart enough to adjust? NO! But we usually have our one gameplan and if it doesn't work we stick with it and keep trying! If our players aren't doing there job this week especially in the secondary lets search and find someone out of our 40+ players on our sideline that can get the job done!

im trying to be optimistic..... hopefully the coaches watch the films and break them down.  if they put #29 back in the secondary where he plays best at, that will take care of the secondary.  middle linebacker is too slow.  the other lineback is decent but needs a lot of coaching.  find two kids on the sidelines to fill the linebacker jobs and we are back in business

Well that's what coaches do spend sleepless nights trying To figure out just what it's going to take to make it work. During games giving kids down the depth chart a chance to prove themselves, if the starters isn't doing there job. But if I knew I could screw up and not have to hustle and play with heart and still get to play then why Kill myself? But here again we are beating a dead horse it's been this way for 5 years it isn't going To change.

Well that's what coaches do spend sleepless nights trying To figure out just what it's going to take to make it work. During games giving kids down the depth chart a chance to prove themselves, if the starters isn't doing there job. But if I knew I could screw up and not have to hustle and play with heart and still get to play then why Kill myself? But here again we are beating a dead horse it's been this way for 5 years it isn't going To change.

Change will come. The question is how many kids will miss out because they didn't have the coaches who knew how to make the proper adjustments and put them in the proper position to give them a chance to win... Sooner or later...

the buzz im hearing is it will change or we will have new coaches next year.  there is more and more people that are not happy with the things going on.  they see the coaches showing their unsportsman like ways each game and that it is rubbing  off on our kids.  there was a lot of fist throwing after the Bryant boy run his mouth for 10 minutes to the ref.

I totally agree! That was totally uncalled for the other night. The game was already over! By all means that call wouldn't have changed anything! He is the one that looked foolish! My opinion. I hope your right about the change. Because in my opinion it's long over due. I'm talking the whole staff! And I'm afrid we will make the same mistake by rushing into things. There needs to be a committee to do its homework and go out and get us a good one!

Edited by Beavcleaver

just had to read the code of conduct again.  states that if a player is performing in a unsportsman like manner, the AD can discipline the athlete for such manner.  my question is, what about the coaches?  every game the coach is raising sand with the refs.  a lot of times he wastes a time out to argue with them.  you only have 3 per half. when you call a time out, use it to coach the kids instead of arguing with the refs