Silverdale Baptist Academy vs Grundy County

THEDOC

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Indian....that's just what some Grundy fans do. When we lose they want to blame the coaches for all of it. I do agree with you. If we can get the defense clickin we will be fine. But you have to give credit where credit is due. SC just beat us Friday Night in all phases of the game. I think we can be a dangerous team to play and at any given Friday we could sneak up on someone and win one we are not supposed to win.

Sneaking up on other teams has happened how many times over the past five years?

Billy who should take the blame? With such good talent is it the kids? This is the best talent since 03. Where does the buck stop? At what point do coaches have to take the heat? Will you blindly support for ever?

Edited by Opie

Sneaking up on other teams has happened how many times over the past five years?

Billy who should take the blame? With such good talent is it the kids? This is the best talent since 03. Where does the buck stop? At what point do coaches have to take the heat? Will you blindly support for ever?

. A good coach takes the blame for the losses and gives the credit for the wins! This is the best talent since 03! at what point Billy do these coaches have to take the heat? Will it be when it gets so bad its a 3-7 season? that could easily happen this year! Looks like he (Billy) will support forever!

I think our D did ok considering Seq field position all night long...the punt block at the one and I dont think offensively we cross midfield the entire second half til mop up duty...for us the win we have got to get more constant on offensive. Be more balanced as well.

You honestly think our defense did ok? Seriously!! We have given up 55,34 and to a cream puff grace 14. That's not a defense my friend. It's not gonna change its been that way for the past 5 years. But I'm glad you think they did ok! What would have to happen in your eyes for you to say its pitiful? I'm curious?

wow Beav...I never said anything about our D vs Marion...it was terrible....everyone agrees with that...the coaches, the faithful fans, and even you...if you remember back to Friday night, we had a punt block at the one and our D almost had a goalline stand. Plus Seq had to only go about 35 yards each of its 2nd half touches...your gonna feel this way til they are gone but whats your excuse gonna be 5 years from....THE NEW COACH

wow Beav...I never said anything about our D vs Marion...it was terrible....everyone agrees with that...the coaches, the faithful fans, and even you...if you remember back to Friday night, we had a punt block at the one and our D almost had a goalline stand. Plus Seq had to only go about 35 yards each of its 2nd half touches...your gonna feel this way til they are gone but whats your excuse gonna be 5 years from....THE NEW COACH

wow fan sounds like you are happy with a losing season every year. 

Well I went down to the Grundy County field, where I saw something and I just had to smile. My mind told me to laugh with caution, but my heart said go ahead and crack a joke about that. And I said hey defense wont you give us a sign, we'd give anything to have you stop a 3rd and 9, we'd do lots of cheering and be there at the end of the game. Yeah I never seen a defense looking so bad, man I gotta laugh its a one of a kind. We all left at once, didnt think twice, and im sold on the other team at the 30 yard line they just picked up 8 yards maybe even 9.