Silverdale Baptist Academy vs Grundy County

THEDOC

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally someone is talking about "The Game."

There does need to be some serious adjustments. On both sides of the ball in my opinion. First of all as far as the kicking game. We do not have much of one. Last week our team suffered all night because of it. Seq County had field position all night long. As far as the defense looks like to me we did switch some players around last week, but they have to be able to tackle! The offense was disappointing to me last week. Seq Co. blitzed all night and we did not pick up the blitz like we should have and as a result our QB was under pressure all game. He is a great qb but is a pocket passer. That is his strength. There needs to be a heavier dose of #1 this week. I would let him carry the ball 20-30 times. He can wear down a defense.

I have been reading up on Silverdale. From what I am seeing they look to be big but slow. They say speed kills. Hopefully we can out run them on Friday. This should be a good ball game. It is one that we for sure need to win, because the next 2 will be a uphill battle no doubt.

if the correct adjustments are made it will make a difference in not only this weeks game, but the next two also.  optimistic today....surely changes are being made in the linebacker and secondary postions.....would also like to see some rotating during the game.  even #1 needs a breather every none and then (on both sides of the ball)

if the correct adjustments are made it will make a difference in not only this weeks game, but the next two also.  optimistic today....surely changes are being made in the linebacker and secondary postions.....would also like to see some rotating during the game.  even #1 needs a breather every none and then (on both sides of the ball)

Good post. You are right. It is probably not realistic that  #1 could carry the ball 20-30 times especially the way he plays on Defense too.

I’m confused all the post today are about the adjustments that need to be made to be successful this week. Whose responsibility is it to make these adjustments? The kids or parents, I don’t know please help me... If the adjustments aren’t made and Grundy goes 0-3 or 1-2 over the next three weeks who is it that we should question? Since I’m one of those people who are uneducated in the ways of football please help.

I am going to say this one time and one time only. Stop with the coaching staff bashing. Talk about the game or find somewhere else to play. Bashing on a coaching staff is against board rules and won't be tolerated. Follow the rules or suffer the consequences, it's your choice. BTW, I am picking Silverdale in this one.

Ambassador thank you for this post. It is just about perfect all but the last statement. lol

I am going to say this one time and one time only. Stop with the coaching staff bashing. Talk about the game or find somewhere else to play. Bashing on a coaching staff is against board rules and won't be tolerated. Follow the rules or suffer the consequences, it's your choice. BTW, I am picking Silverdale in this one.

Youns cares to point us two wheres dat is en de rules? En hows es sayin deys doin a bad job bashin? Talkin bout deir momma es bashin. Sayin deys ugly es bashin. Sayin de don'ts have no winnin record en won'ts have one es jest de truth. 

Maybes I's jokin and maybes I's aints.

I'm sorry I thought this was AMERICA...

If it a rule please educate me and show me where it is.

I'm still confused, how is talking about the fact that the coach needs to make adjustments not talking about the game?

Talking about adjustments and the game is one thing but ya'll most of you have had an agenda and have been bashing coaches on here for months now on game threads and you know it. Ya'll have taken it overboard.  Now someone has called you out.  It's about time someone put a stop to it.

Edited by MtnGoatBilly