Wayne Co. vs Moore Co.

IMAWCFAN

After the loss to Forrest, this game will be a gut check for the Raiders. Moore County will have 3 really tough games in a row after Wayne County.

The Raiders cannot be overlooking the Wildcats. Just look at the history between these two Schools. If the Raiders can put the Forrest game behind them, I say Moore County by at least 2 touchdowns.

This will also be a gut check for WC to see if they can over come a 0-3 start and work hard this week and play hard friday night and represent themselves well!  It's hard enough to win at MC, we have to play well to keep it respectful! if we don't it could get ugly!  I believe we can win, these young men have to believe it!  "GO CATS"

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After the loss to Forrest, this game will be a gut check for the Raiders. Moore County will have 3 really tough games in a row after Wayne County.

The Raiders cannot be overlooking the Wildcats. Just look at the history between these two Schools. If the Raiders can put the Forrest game behind them, I say Moore County by at least 2 touchdowns.

Does MC have mostly juniors and seniors starting? Do you run alot, or mix it up with a passing attack! Just wondering?

Does MC have mostly juniors and seniors starting? Do you run alot, or mix it up with a passing attack! Just wondering?

95% run. Passing game is almost non-existent. No kicking game whatsoever. If WC can shut down the running game and capitalize on turnovers without shooting themselves in the foot then they could pull off win, but they will have keep Moore in 3rd and long situations. If MC gets there running game stablized then Wayne is in trouble.

I'm hearing that WC has a good week of practice going and the boys don't seem to be letting up after the loss to their rival Cwood. There's no doubt in my mind that coach Rice will have these boys ready to play and if you ask anybody that's played Wc then you'll know there's no quit in this team. They have got down in every game and fought back and took it to the final play to decide a winner.

Yall are being too nice. It's MC vs WC week! This game used to be huge. Surely Coach Rice will pull out the baby blue chants again! (1996 game) . When we shared the DRVC this game decided the district champion. Does the visitor locker room still smell like human waste with no door lock? Game ball with no air, bad lighting and all. The good ole days. :mrgreen: