Cookeville @ Smith Co

schs0595

Why don't all the team national get on here and back Maynord up? You think they would be on here to offer some moral support. But I just bet ya one thing come Friday night they will be in full force wearing blue and red. They are going to put the black and gold up for one Friday night only and it's coming this Friday. I mean I bet the home side has quite a few cookeville hats and shirts this Friday night.

Why don't all the team national get on here and back Maynord up? You think they would be on here to offer some moral support. But I just bet ya one thing come Friday night they will be in full force wearing blue and red. They are going to put the black and gold up for one Friday night only and it's coming this Friday. I mean I bet the home side has quite a few cookeville hats and shirts this Friday night.

You are trying to be funny right? You must be selling team national to. The reason they're not on here is theyre too ashamed to admit they bought into it.

Guest Termite

Some SC folks now refer to Maynord as the great horned owl in reference to the likeness of Satan. They still see him as an owl, just a bad one, nevertheless he comes back to the owl hole to hang another loss on the lowly owls this week. Like I've said in other threads, he might should beef up security after he wins Friday the way he set this seasons schedule up.

As I see it, SC has lost 1 game that they should have won....according to most. Now let's see what Whinemoreland will do since they finally face a good team Friday. And as far as Team National, he sold more in Macon Co.than Smith Co. and that's you too, ain't it.

Oh that's right, my bad. Ya'll just WISH ya'll lived in Macon Co., instead of being Sumner's stepchild.

Anybody that is TOO SCARED to play SC (Whinemoreland) can't ever say anything about SC's schedule. Now, tell me again how it is too far to drive. LOL

As I see it, SC has lost 1 game that they should have won....according to most. Now let's see what Whinemoreland will do since they finally face a good team Friday. And as far as Team National, he sold more in Macon Co.than Smith Co. and that's you too, ain't it.Oh that's right, my bad. Ya'll just WISH ya'll lived in Macon Co., instead of being Sumner's stepchild.Anybody that is TOO SCARED to play SC (Whinemoreland) can't ever say anything about SC's schedule. Now, tell me again how it is too far to drive. LOL

Trust me, the footbal enthusiast up here were begging to be in your district but that was only 1 vote out of baseball, basketball, soccer, golf, softball, and so on. Left up to coach Harris Id say we'd be whipping yalls butt with everyone else this year. if we beat East Nashville Friday for homecoming does that mean we are good?

You are trying to be funny right? You must be selling team national to. The reason they're not on here is theyre too ashamed to admit they bought into it.

Nope I am not a team national guy. I actually don't have a clue as to what it is. Just read on here what you have to say about it. Sounds to me you are a little jealous that you didn't find this before Maynord.

Guest Termite

Trust me, the footbal enthusiast up here were begging to be in your district but that was only 1 vote out of baseball, basketball, soccer, golf, softball, and so on. Left up to coach Harris Id say we'd be whipping yalls butt with everyone else this year. if we beat East Nashville Friday for homecoming does that mean we are good?

Trust you?? Don't you work for the government? Trust you.....right.

IF....IF...if that were true, why turn tail and run when SC tried to schedule you? Kinda talking out of both sides of your mouth ain't you....Yelp, true government employee.

Personally, I don't have as much interest in Whinemorelad as you do in SC, so I could give a flip what "WE" do.

If I were a highly sought after coach like the great horned owl I would go around from school to school selling team national to all the new push overs that wanted little Johnny to start and make out like a bandit.That why he made that visit to the Macon county tobacco farmers association. I wonder how many he sold up there after pemberton left?