Cookeville @ Smith Co

schs0595

With the pitiful schedule SC has left I find that quite possible. Cannon Macon LA and Dekalb are about red boiling spring status most years don't see this year being much different. I see you boys beating the red boiling springs quadruplets.

Yea..I see your point..SC's opponents are 6-2 with 1 lost to Maryville and 1 to Upperman, who is undefeated. Whinemoreland is 2-6 with 1 win being against York. Killer schedule alright. How did ya'll miss scheduling Merroll Hyde?? Edited by Termite

Should be a good game. This is very winnable for sc. Have to play well tho.

just judging how UH dominated CHS in spring, and people said they out played them in the fall,and with SC hanging with UH till halfway threw the 4th, a SC win is possible. Need more Manning running the ball and better run defense. I hope SC pulls it off. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

I guess anything is possible but the Cookeville team UHS played in the fall was not the same team they played in the first scrimmage they had. UHS didn't fair as well once Maynord had the CAVS in pads for a few weeks. Would it be a bragging right and good for the OWLS' pride to beat Maynord? Certainly would! But very unlikely. You know Joslin leaving Cookeville started the ball rolling and those folks still sing his praises to anyone that will listen. From what parents up there say no one had a clue he was being courted by another school.

To hear some of the SC peeps you would think Maynord was the devil himself.

Edited by midtennsoftball

I guess anything is possible but the Cookeville team UHS played in the fall was not the same team they played in the first scrimmage they had. UHS didn't fair as well once Maynord had the CAVS in pads for a few weeks. Would it be a bragging right and good for the OWLS' pride to beat Maynord? Certainly would! But very unlikely. You know Joslin leaving Cookeville started the ball rolling and those folks still sing his praises to anyone that will listen. From what parents up there say no one had a clue he was being courted by another school.

To hear some of the SC peeps you would think Maynord was the devil himself.

I still give SC a shot to win. I would still pick UH over CHS by 2 scores if they played tomorrow. But that's just my opinion. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

You'll have plenty of time trolling. The next several years won't be nice to the SC fans. I'd enjoy the last 6 games of this year. They may be the best ones SC has for a long while.

Postie baby, I think SC Jr. High played Westie Jr. High last week - how did that game come out?

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think SC won 22-6. So if you are looking down the road - might should worry about Westie rather than SC.

Postie baby, I think SC Jr. High played Westie Jr. High last week - how did that game come out?

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think SC won 22-6. So if you are looking down the road - might should worry about Westie rather than SC.

true, but Macon has only lost like 2 jr high games in 4 years or something like that...how has it translated? You have to have the coaching at the HS level. Its early but SC staff didn't look to bright the first two games. Had a way better plan in the third game. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan