Cookeville @ Smith Co

schs0595

Good scheme and good character.He knows the game and he knows what he's doing. Bear Bryant would probably have a rough season with the talent SC has right now. He needs more time. If he doesn't beat G-vill in the next 3 years he's gone

DISSAGREE.......Good scheme??? What scheme?? Good character??? Without doubt...the BEST!!!

Knows the game.....yes. Knows what he is doing.....yes as a coach.....as a Head Coach?? Nope, not by what I have seen so far. Alcoa....expected. Gordonsville...I don't know what the heck that was.

Upperman.....1 man beats you running the same play 4-5 times. Cookville...Coach Huff...(retired)

now a radio broadcaster called Cookvilles plays before Cookville did. You know Gentry is running the same stuff at Cookville as he did for years and years at SC. You know what's coming. Down 14-0. Score and go for 2????? WHY at that point???? Get beat over and over on little 5-10 yard routes. Don't tackle well. Out for shape. We run out of gas by halftime.

I'll go ahead and say what most are thinking.....I'm not a Maynord homer, but ....if he was still at SC they would be at least 2-2 now. No way G-ville wins and maybe either Cookville or Upperman.

I also disagree about the talent. Down some from previous years, especially in the line, but good enough to beat G-ville if none of the the 3. Whih goes back to the original thought..Scheme and Head Coach. I hope Coach D does get the ship sailing again, I really do. There was improvement rom game 2 to game 3. Maybe there e continued improvement.

DISSAGREE.......Good scheme??? What scheme?? Good character??? Without doubt...the BEST!!!

Knows the game.....yes. Knows what he is doing.....yes as a coach.....as a Head Coach?? Nope, not by what I have seen so far. Alcoa....expected. Gordonsville...I don't know what the heck that was.

Upperman.....1 man beats you running the same play 4-5 times. Cookville...Coach Huff...(retired)

now a radio broadcaster called Cookvilles plays before Cookville did. You know Gentry is running the same stuff at Cookville as he did for years and years at SC. You know what's coming. Down 14-0. Score and go for 2????? WHY at that point???? Get beat over and over on little 5-10 yard routes. Don't tackle well. Out for shape. We run out of gas by halftime.

I'll go ahead and say what most are thinking.....I'm not a Maynord homer, but ....if he was still at SC they would be at least 2-2 now. No way G-ville wins and maybe either Cookville or Upperman.

I also disagree about the talent. Down some from previous years, especially in the line, but good enough to beat G-ville if none of the the 3. Whih goes back to the original thought..Scheme and Head Coach. I hope Coach D does get the ship sailing again, I really do. There was improvement rom game 2 to game 3. Maybe there e continued improvement.

And thats the truth...as far as he can sling it!!