9. UPPERMAN (3-0)
10. POLK COUNTY (2-0)

This is the Maxx prepss poll

Edited by uppercumberlandfootball

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milan's opponents current record is 8-1 with the one loss Crockett vs. Milan. A 6-4 record gets you in the playoff and a 5-5 record probably gets you in. Shoot, some years a 4-6 record gets you in. Milan has a tough schedule this year which will keep them from a 1-2 seed, but I wouldn't want to face them opening round in the playoffs.

LC made it in '09 with a 3-7.. 😳

Try This One - It is the real AP Poll

Class 3A   Record Pts Prv 1. CPA (17) 3-0 170 1 2. Alcoa 1-1 147 2 3. Fairview 3-0 130 3 4. Sullivan North 3-0 94 6 5. Gatlinburg-Pittman 3-0 93 5 6. CAK 1-2 72 4 7. Polk County 2-0 69 7 8. Lipscomb Academy 3-0 55 10 9. Notre Dame 2-1 52 8 10. Upperman 3-0 32 NR

I think i saw somewhere where Seymour had an illegal player during its win against SN and TSSAA might actually award SN with a victory for that game.

That's somewhat ironic since North's best player was suspended for that game due to his ejection in their last playoff game of 2012. They probably would have pulled it out if he had been on the field.