2A AP Poll

reaction

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back off and stop running your mouth. You have never posted such slanderous things, that I can remember. I'm not going into it, but YOU know the details of the probation that was levied against GCA. Its done, its past, it's still a reminder of how careful they have to be. To your comment about the kids that came in this year from their district rival.....that's one of the games I will be there for. Glad those kids chose GCA over the other private schools in Knoxville. It served my kids well and prepared them for college.

Just jerking you guys chain a little, we know the situation and it's all legal but still will make that night very interesting. GCA is the best team in the state, but time will tell if that means they end up state champs! Good Luck the rest of the way!!

I just want to give a shout out to my Indians.  Don't think anyone was foreseeing them starting off with three wins....I think the expectations were closer to 1-2 than 3-0.  I don't think their inclusion to the poll (7) is any more than a recognition of their body of work so far.  Having said that, I don't really think they give two cents about it right now.  We still got plenty of rows to plow and to get through unscathed would be an unbelievable feather in their cap. (realistically they  would have to play flawless)  Anyway, the community is proud of where they have steered the ship to this point.  Great coaching and the kids have played very hard......what more can you ask.

Kaz

TCA will probably come out of the west. the qb is a surgeon and they have very talented skill position players, the big question about tca this year was would they be able to handle a big physical running team with strong defense...i.e....adamsville and they answered the call. i know its still vurrrry early but tca looks like the standard out west to me

i wouldn't base success vs adamsville's defense as a measuring stick. Remember they gave up almost half a hundred in last yrs title game. I know that FC had two sophomore RB's in that game who ran for over 100 yds apiece.

Nice road win but keep it in perspective. Good luck TCA, Grace, Boyd, Goodpasture & TC.

i wouldn't base success vs adamsville's defense as a measuring stick. Remember they gave up almost half a hundred in last yrs title game. I know that FC had two sophomore RB's in that game who ran for over 100 yds apiece.

Nice road win but keep it in perspective. Good luck TCA, Grace, Boyd, Goodpasture & TC

they also beat st georges and usj i am keeping it in perspective. especially when you realize adamsville hasnt lost a district game in about 4- 5 years.

they also beat st georges and usj i am keeping it in perspective. especially when you realize adamsville hasnt lost a district game in about 4- 5 years.

true, but consider the district. How many state champs have come outta that district region in the past 5-10 yrs? Compared to new district 7&8's or the former region 4 & their 5 titles in the past 5 yrs.

TCA is good this yr no doubt. The st George's victory is impressive!! I hope TCA can make the title game. Just remember, tca's depth or lack of could become an issue. Not to mention Mitchell's speed & athleticism.