2A AP Poll

reaction

When anyone doing a poll can tell me the starting center on each of the teams in the state, then I say that person has a clue on who should be ranked where, but when you truly don't know complete knowledge of everyone's situation then it's very hard to rank people...but with that said at this moment and I hate to admit it B) but Ambassador's top 5 looks straight on and the opinion Grace is the team to beat would be shared by all after they watch the Rams, but its a long season and things have a long way to shake out!!

Ok Skydogg explain how Adamsville should be ranked ahead of TCA when TCA just beat them Friday night. Granted it was a close hard fought game but my goodness give the boys some credit. Also, I would put TCA and Adamsville up against Grace any day. You guys haven't seen a balanced attack like TCA. Akin is basically tied for first in the state in passing and we have 2 backs who can go over 100 yards any given game. Grace might win but it would be a battle.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Skydogg explain how Adamsville should be ranked ahead of TCA when TCA just beat them Friday night. Granted it was a close hard fought game but my goodness give the boys some credit. Also, I would put TCA and Adamsville up against Grace any day. You guys haven't seen a balanced attack like TCA. Akin is basically tied for first in the state in passing and we have 2 backs who can go over 100 yards any given game. Grace might win but it would be a battle.

I'm with Ambassador if you want to put your boys ahead of them go ahead because it really doesnt matter at this point and as I stated I think polls are just to be amused by till the real season gets here and as far as yall beating Grace you may be right, but at this point how you even sure you could beat us by playoff time...if there is any advice an old coach can give you it would be can't win the championship in September and you for sure can't win it on paper or a vent!! Good Luck the rest of the way!!

Edited by skydogg25

Looking at their schedule they have not been tested, but they look good on film.

you are right we have not been tested yet, but with that being said we have done what a good team should do in those games. I think every kid on the team has played in every game, as for rankings go who knows for sure I think it will come down to who stays healthy.