2A AP Poll

reaction

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This poll simply shows that the majority of the voters (sports writers from around the state) don't have a clue.  It's a good thing that thier rankings are not used to help determine playoff teams and seeding.

I will be stunned if the gold ball doesn't land in West TN.  Too many big lineman over there this year with Mitchell, Adamsville, TCA, and Huntingdon.  Unless they kill each other in the semi's, one of them should handle business this year.

Edited by OzziePossum

I will be stunned if the gold ball doesn't land in West TN. Too many big lineman over there this year with Mitchell, Adamsville, TCA, and Huntingdon. Unless they kill each other in the semi's, one of them should handle business this year.

Have you seen Grace Christian play, or are you just basing that prediction on all the big linemen over in West Tn?

Hey Ambassador, I have lots if respect for Adamsville as they are a great team but I do need to ask you, do you know who won this past Friday night? If so, how in the world do you rank them ahead of the team that just beat you? I do believe we will see them again in Semis and it could go either way but for right now How Do You Rank Them Ahead of TCA?

Hey Ambassador, I have lots if respect for Adamsville as they are a great team but I do need to ask you, do you know who won this past Friday night? If so, how in the world do you rank them ahead of the team that just beat you? I do believe we will see them again in Semis and it could go either way but for right now How Do You Rank Them Ahead of TCA?

Flip a coin. You can put TC ahead of them if you want to. Polls mean nothing in the grand scheme of things anyway.

When anyone doing a poll can tell me the starting center on each of the teams in the state, then I say that person has a clue on who should be ranked where, but when you truly don't know complete knowledge of everyone's situation then it's very hard to rank people...but with that said at this moment and I hate to admit it B) but Ambassador's top 5 looks straight on and the opinion Grace is the team to beat would be shared by all after they watch the Rams, but its a long season and things have a long way to shake out!!