Portland at Greenbrier........

SOUTHERNFRIED

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After an uplifting season last year, this one looks to be a very long one. It appears the opponents, having played against it and having a lot more film available, have figured the single wing out. I understand the reason behind running it, they just don't have the athletes to compete in 9AAA. That said, I believe there are other offenses that allow a bit more balance and still afford the ability to compete. I believe Aric is a good coach, but needs to reevaluate the current offense/coordinator.

Thanks BK, and good luck to yall as well. Hope yall get the qb situation worked out. A buddy of mine at work, his son is one of the Freshman qb's. The kid is about 6'6", lol and only a Freshman so he still has growing to do, lol

Southernfried , Mj has a lot of work to do; but the players have never been afraid of working hard. The Bear freshman team is huge . I would say they have 12-14  boys over six foot.

How is your son doing ? Go get the win !

Well, that really hurt....Greenbrier never backed down, and pulled it out in the second half after we were leading at half time 8-6. We lost 21-8....I got more to say, but, will sleep on it. I will say, I feel for the players, and I feel for the coaches.  They both have put out way more effort than the record shows. Lord I feel for them both.