Parallels of 70-80's Maryville and current Riverdale

SwamiSays

You have one school system in Rutherford County. We have three in Blount County. When they closed Everett, a lot of kids that would have gone to school there went to Maryville and Alcoa. Closing Everett helped Maryville and really helped Alcoa.

NOTE: When Everett was closed, they had beaten Maryville more times than Alcoa had. 

You have one school system in Rutherford County. We have three in Blount County. When they closed Everett, a lot of kids that would have gone to school there went to Maryville and Alcoa. Closing Everett helped Maryville and really helped Alcoa.

NOTE: When Everett was closed, they had beaten Maryville more times than Alcoa had. 

What is your theory for the drought of championships after 78, and the runner up in 79?

Son, your over reaction gives more credence to my comments. And I said it has stopped as far as I know since building a successful program leads to talent coming in a less risky way. So you are saying there has been no coaching turnover since the 97 state championship team? Surely you are not saying that. You calling me a liar is about important to me as the bathroom break I took about 15 minutes ago. Try to debate without the name calling, it makes it more enjoyable for us old timers.

And again , I'm not your son , you are only here for one reason , you are trying to find a way to justify coach adeylotte having riverdale in a downward spiral , any argument you have used so far has only proven what I and others have been saying ... When was Maryville winning ? when they've had great coaching ... When was riverdale winning , when they had great coaching too . A great coach brings excitement to a program and brings back the kids who might not of played before . It is totally amazing to me that you have went to such extremes today ( trying to accuse Maryville of cheating ) just to try and defend coach adeylotte with your theory of coaching doesn't matter , and it's all dependent on talent . All of this just so your friend will not lose his job no matter what .

Hit's all vurry simpull inn bildin' a program .....

1. Ewe start out wif a sangull axull garbige truk

b. While'st empteein' thair garbige ewe chek fer enny kids inn tha yard and if'un tha orr eithur faist orr big (eye allways cairy a hi-teck Cassy-O stop watch wif me)

3. If'un thay do, ewe axe tha peepull livin' thair if'un thay wood like bettur garbige servuss

4. We then tawlk two tha mommas and diddies and ask tham abowt if'un thay orr thair mommas orr diddies (tha prospeck's mammaws and pappaws) wuz good athleets

5. We then seecreetlee taik tham upp two tha skool and let tham rubb tha Gold footbawls

f. We deeside if'un thay wood rathur haiv a caimpin' trailur inn tha city wif a indoor baffrume orr if'un a Fay placed clost bye wood bee good enuff

7. We then check thair footbawl Eye-Que and see how long hit taiks tham two reemimburr all tha werds "Chears, Chears, Fer Old Mairvul Hi"

8. Our studees haiv found thait if'un tha momma ov a prospeck haz uppur lip, lag, orr baick hare, he haz hidden potenshull

eye. We run a program wif dissy-plinn......So all middull skoolers are required two shaiv daylee and keap thair gote-tees trimmed nicelee

10. Pour all tha Red Kool-Lade down thes kids thay cain handull and offur tha extended famlee ov tha prospeck compleemintairy red and black plaits, nackins, and plastick forks and spunes att enny Rebull Tailgates.....free ov charge.... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

And again , I'm not your son , you are only here for one reason , you are trying to find a way to justify coach adeylotte having riverdale in a downward spiral , any argument you have used so far has only proven what I and others have been saying ... When was Maryville winning ? when they've had great coaching ... When was riverdale winning , when they had great coaching too . A great coach brings excitement to a program and brings back the kids who might not of played before . It is totally amazing to me that you have went to such extremes today ( trying to accuse Maryville of cheating ) just to try and defend coach adeylotte with your theory of coaching doesn't matter , and it's all dependent on talent . All of this just so your friend will not lose his job no matter what .

Come back when you have something of value or different to say, son. You are kind of stuck in the same place. Every point you have just said has been addressed before, several times. Bring something new to the party or stay home. 

Hit's all vurry simpull inn bildin' a program .....

1. Ewe start out wif a sangull axull garbige truk

b. While'st empteein' thair garbige ewe chek fer enny kids inn tha yard and if'un tha orr eithur faist orr big (eye allways cairy a hi-teck Cassy-O stop watch wif me)

3. If'un thay do, ewe axe tha peepull livin' thair if'un thay wood like bettur garbige servuss

4. We then tawlk two tha mommas and diddies and ask tham abowt if'un thay orr tha mommas orr diddies wuz good athleets

5. We then seecreetlee taik tham upp two tha skool and let tham rubb tha Gold footbawls

f. We deeside if'un thay wood rathur haiv a caimpin' trailur inn tha city wif a indoor baffrume orr if'un a Fay placed clost bye wood bee good enuff

7. We then check thair footbawl Eye-Que and see how long hit taiks tham two reemimburr all tha werds "Chears, Chears, Fer Old Mairvul Hi"

8. Our studees haiv found thait if'un tha momma ov a prospeck haz uppur lip, lag, orr baick hare, he haz hidden potenshull

eye. We run a program wif dissy-plinn......So all middull skoolers are required two shaiv daylee and keap thair gote-tees trimmed nicelee

10. Pour all tha Red Kool-Lade down thes kids thay cain handull and offur tha extended famlee ov tha prospeck compleemintairy red and black plaits, nackins, and plastick forks and spunes att enny Rebull Tailgates.....free ov charge.... :popcorneater:

I cannot make heads or tails of this. Please try to use more accepted and common language. I know its your way to post like this, but its hard for old and educated people to read. I can't respond to it.