Grundy County Football

curtislowe

Billy give me your assessment for the year and what do we do next as a Grundy nation? 

To address your first statement. I might give you Silverdale. But not so sure they would beat Marion.

Well as a Grundy Nation IMO

We have to just continue to build on what we already have. As a whole we are a young football team. It will sure hurt next year not having #1 running the ball. But we do have some talented young kids that are coming up. QB will only be a Junior and  #8 at WR.....well I'd put him up against almost anyone out there. Look for #54 to be a monster on Defense next year. I think we do have the potential to be better next year.

As for this year. Give me some time to think about it. It was a long night last night. I didn't get home until after 1:00 and my brain is not functioning properly right now.

To address your first statement. I might give you Silverdale. But not so sure they would beat Marion.

Well as a Grundy Nation IMO

We have to just continue to build on what we already have. As a whole we are a young football team. It will sure hurt next year not having #1 running the ball. But we do have some talented young kids that are coming up. QB will only be a Junior and #8 at WR.....well I'd put him up against almost anyone out there. Look for #54 to be a monster on Defense next year. I think we do have the potential to be better next year.

As for this year. Give me some time to think about it. It was a long night last night. I didn't get home until after 1:00 and my brain is not functioning properly right now.

mtn goat you say we're young every year. You seem to always make excuses for these coaches. You were talking in an earlier post about losing to those 5 teams. Well honestly we should hav beaten Marion, south Pitt,and sequatchie that would have put us at 7-3 if you can keep things close for a half like we do an the other coaches make adjustments and were not smart enough to. Then IMO it's coaching. You must enjoy going to games and getting mercy ruled at over half the games. It's no fun IMO, it's down right imbarrassing! And honestly I'm tired of it!! I hope ambassador and DC fan know what they are talking about. Now the seasons over just hope it's a matter of time till change comes!

A few weeks ago after the whole scandal I was told by an insider from the Grundy County football program that yalls head coach was as good as gone come seasons end. I stated they had a list of 3 possible canidates and was very high on one individual but would take time to way their options. Tonight I was informed they have found their man and sometime shortly after yalls last game they will have an announcement and it will become public.

Any predictions when the announcement will come DCTIGERFAN?

No disrespect to DCTiger or Ambassador but IMO there will not be a change. At least not from what I am hearing. I have that from a very reliable source. I could be wrong and if I am I will be the first one to admit I was.

I hope your reliable source is left out in the cold and don't have a clue! Do you like getting mercy ruled 5 out of 11 games?

Well sitting here at GC vs coffee county bball game watched our girls take a win and bet you can't guess how the boys are going? ........you got it! Lost by 38 points! Bet you can't guess who coaches this boys sport huh? ..................Bryant's! So so so so proud of our Gchs admin for the humiliation they continue to support by leaving these coaches in there positions. Hats off. It's gonna be another long, long season in boys bball here in GRUNDY.

Edited by Beavcleaver

Well sitting here at GC vs coffee county bball game watched our girls take a win and bet you can't guess how the boys are going? ........you got it! Lost by 38 points! Bet you can't guess who coaches this boys sport huh? ..................Bryant's! So so so so proud of our Gchs admin for the humiliation they continue to support by leaving these coaches in there positions. Hats off. It's gonna be another long, long season in boys bball here in GRUNDY.

You need to sit your butt at home, because all you do is put down Grundy your not a fan.  And humiliation is fans like you.   I think Grundy's admin is going good right now, and the coaches are doing the same as any other coaches would do.  Good luck to the Bryant's and Grundy Basketball.

You need to sit your butt at home, because all you do is put down Grundy your not a fan. And humiliation is fans like you. I think Grundy's admin is going good right now, and the coaches are doing the same as any other coaches would do. Good luck to the Bryant's and Grundy Basketball.

I have been a BIG supporter in GRUNDY athletics a very long time pack fan! But I have never been so disgusted with how our boys football and basketball teams are being coached!! These boys deserve better!! I'm not putting down GRUNDY I just get tired of our boys not being prepared by this staff to get the job done. In my opinion you have already got a nickname here you just create another account to state your same opinion. These programs are suffering! We have talent that's walking our halls that would probably play but don't like to be humiliated by losing to mercy rules every game. If I was a high school male why would I waste all my time and effort working hard just to get humiliated every time when I put a uniform on? You think about this coach! If I couldn't turn this program around in the amount of years they have been here then I wouldn't be waiting on the board or superintendent to replace me I would move on myself. The admin in GRUNDY I'm referring to isn't our principal and staff it's our board and top officials in our school system that make these decisions!! Do you remember a few years back when GRUNDY boys made it to a region semifinal game? When you would go and pay to get in and see 2 quality teams play. They were exciting to watch and the gym would be packed To watch them play every game. Even our student body came out BIG and supported then. When your winning and exciting to watch people back it and get excited about it. Has any of this happened since this staff has been in place? I believe now after the girls play the stands thin out, am I correct? No one backs a loser, sorry. If we would have done our homework when the past coach was removed instead of just throwing someone in there just to fill the position to keep them from having something else to do. So next time you think I'm not a supporter your WRONG!!! Think again! One more question to leave you with, doesn't ever parent want what's best for there kid and everyone else's also? Edited by Beavcleaver