CAMDEN @ LEWIS COUNTY

rpclark69

Congratulations Lewis county you earned it on the field. Lewis County is the best team we have faced meaning no disrespect to Fairview. I think Camden can play with and beat either but the scores of the games we played say other wise.

Lewis County has a really nice well kept field. The fans were classy and hospitable as were their players no dirty hitting or any of that. I really enjoyed it except for the loss. I think we out numbered ya'll.in the stands. Your side of the stands were looking pretty sparse!Great student section too. Ours is small and weak actually our student section is Pathetic who ever is in charge should be fired and replaced. I remember when ours looked like yours. :angry:

I am just going to say it now and quit being optimistic. We are having a  down year and for the first time in about 13 years i don't feel like we can beat everyone on our schedule. The talents there we are just not getting it done. Glad I am not the coaches.I bet they are beating their heads into the walls.

I was surprised as well. We had 2 or 3 guys as fast as #22. He was pretty shifty, hiding behind his line, but our D looked really solid with the exception of one drive. I think I have to agree with Bluetruth. It's ours to lose this year. We've got a lot to look forward to IMO. Congrats to both sides on a nasty night for a hard fought game.

I would have complemented your defense but truth be told our O-line has made every defense we played look good so i am not sure who is and isnt . #22 deserves better as do 27 and 44(didn't play)last years line had 22 breaking long in every game I think he averaged 15 a carry.No way to send out a senior.On more than  one play 22 had to run over his pulling guard he was so slow he couldn't get out of the way ,wasn't going to block anyone any way and he has been in the way all season...#66 needs to be moved back from defense to guard and he and 50 will plow the field or goodness forbid he could play both ways... Might have to start a petition.

Congratulations Lewis county you earned it on the field. Lewis County is the best team we have faced meaning no disrespect to Fairview. I think Camden can play with and beat either but the scores of the games we played say other wise.

Lewis County has a really nice well kept field. The fans were classy and hospitable as were their players no dirty hitting or any of that. I really enjoyed it except for the loss. I think we out numbered ya'll.in the stands. Your side of the stands were looking pretty sparse!Great student section too. Ours is small and weak actually our student section is Pathetic who ever is in charge should be fired and replaced. I remember when ours looked like yours. :angry:

I am just going to say it now and quit being optimistic. We are having a down year and for the first time in about 13 years i don't feel like we can beat everyone on our schedule. The talents there we are just not getting it done. Glad I am not the coaches.I bet they are beating their heads into the walls.

I know Coach Sharp really appreciates the compliment on the field, and the student section appreciates the compliment as well I'm sure. Those are all things LC takes a lot of pride in. It's hard to fill the stands with weather like this, but I made sure to do my part. Had to get out a little early. I was SOPPING WET. Just keep your heads up. There are still several games to work it all out. Good luck to you guys. Might run into you again in the play-offs.