South Pittsburg against Whitwell (Moore man vs Barnhart man)

Roy Dillard

Speaking of terrible, here we have a fan that can't spell the name of one of his team's players. Not to mention it's a grown man singling out high school kids by names. This is a COMPLETELY different team than what we saw the first 2 or 3 games of the year. So tell us Geno, you didn't like Vic as the coach, you don't like the way Tim handles the team, why do you even go watch the games?

LMBO I agree with you on each point you have made. Edited by TheAmbassador

Speaking of terrible, here we have a fan that can't spell the name of one of his team's players. Not to mention it's a grown man singling out high school kids by names. This is a COMPLETELY different team than what we saw the first 2 or 3 games of the year. So tell us Geno, you didn't like Vic as the coach, you don't like the way Tim handles the team, why do you even go watch the games?

... i dont really care what you think.. soooo mentioning kids names is a crime?? happens all the time! get over it! so the question is do you like the arrogant play??? And why can we mention their names when they do good? and cant when they do bad? ooook

... i dont really care what you think.. soooo mentioning kids names is a crime?? happens all the time! get over it! so the question is do you like the arrogant play??? And why can we mention their names when they do good? and cant when they do bad? ooook

Mentioning names isn't a crime, just bad taste.  The arrogant play has toned down a ton and I'm seeing the ones you call arrogant celebrating with their team more instead of showing off. 

Edited by JohnBartholomewRoberts

Sooo making a so so play or Tackle then jumping up flexing like showing Muscles? Helments off talking to people on the sidelines while the Game is going on? i understand Celebrating but!! ive not seen alot to Celebrate! if you scroll back and look back aloooot of names are mentioned.. get over it!! this Team could be special if not so arragant!

Maybe I'm not correct, but it looked like they were just working on stuff they havent done much of. Nothing wrong with a little versatility I guess. Either way it was probably a good game to do just that. Paper said Lankford had 9 rushes for over 160. Legit, I thought the younger guys looked good running last night. 7,5,3 all had nice runs. I do wish they could find another QB besides 10 or 4 to put in a game like that one.

Edited by TheBlackPearl

Maybe I'm not correct, but it looked like they were just working on stuff they havent done much of. Nothing wrong with a little versatility I guess. Either way it was probably a good game to do just that. Paper said Lankford had 9 rushes for over 160. Legit, I thought the younger guys looked good running last night. 7,5,3 all had nice runs. I do wish they could find another QB besides 10 or 4 to put in a game like that one.

the JV backup was on the sidelines wearing a sling the last two weeks.

the JV backup was on the sidelines wearing a sling the last two weeks.

Oh I see that makes me feel better. As for the helmets being off on the sideline? I have seen that happen for the past 3-4 years. Again, the Hixson game had its moments for sure, but I have seen a different team the past 3 games. Edited by TheAmbassador

Mentioning names isn't a crime, just bad taste. The arrogant play has toned down a ton and I'm seeing the ones you call arrogant celebrating with their team more instead of showing off.

right on!! The ones mentioned seem to have corrected what was displayed in the Hixson game. Or they may have had it corrected. I watch them since cheerleading on the sidelines and high giving guys as they come off the field. Sure as the game got out of hand near the end several fans and parents that were heading toward the exits were calling out players names that would turn around and acknowledge them. Nothing inappropriate. Geno lighten up and try to publicly support your team, coaches and players. You can still be cynical in private. We all criticize at times but you seem too hard to please.

Listen if a player makes a good play and we can say something about it then if they act up and embarrass the team, school or community then call them out. But if the coaches are not having a problem with it I guess we have to live with it and deal with. So if you dont like the dancing, the look at me attitude, or talking to the parents on the sidelines what can you do. We have the coaches there to do their jobs and make their rules. Period. We may not always like it but its not up to us.

Not at all!! but im telling you if they dont straighten up it will bite them.. sometimes being hard mskes you bettee. with that being said YES of course i see alot of improvement and its is getting better! but ya let up it could get worse.. This Team can!!! make it to Cookeville!!!

your heart in the right place, Geno. I too call em out at times. You going to Grundy ?