Adamsville at Riverside

TennSportsFan77

i think the level of competition overall favors the Adamsville bunch.  If riverside cannot catch it doesn't matter how good Ward is.  Somebody has to catch it.  There is a dynamic to the Cardinal offense that has yet to be stopped.  We kill ourselves.  If we fix those little things Look out.  That said Cardinals will survive this one

I think this could be another who wants it more game ! Like in 2010 ! The two common opponent up to this point is Lexington ! We played them in the spring so it's not apples to apples ! But riverside stayed with them ! I know it was spring ball but we came away with a 1-1 tie in varsity! Riverside has greatly improved and know this the Cardinals aren't over looking or discounting the last two meetings ! We will be ready for war ! IMO if we stop ward we stop the panthers !

I think this could be another who wants it more game ! Like in 2010 ! The two common opponent up to this point is Lexington ! We played them in the spring so it's not apples to apples ! But riverside stayed with them ! I know it was spring ball but we came away with a 1-1 tie in varsity! Riverside has greatly improved and know this the Cardinals aren't over looking or discounting the last two meetings ! We will be ready for war ! IMO if we stop ward we stop the panthers !

I agree with most you said. I think Riverside has a better Defense and better OL than the last few years. I think our Defense will have as big an impact on this game as our QB will. Mistakes and missed opps will decide this game. I know the Cards will play with great heart and determination. I will enjoy this game the best of the season. Hoping neither one of us lose anyone to injury as I'm sure it will be a good spirited , physical game. Good luck.

I will go with Adamsville in this contest.  It's a no brainer that the best athlete on the field will be Adamsville's Zach Neary.  I said this on my radio broadcast of the TCA and Adamsvile game that Neary is a "Wrecking Machine".  The Wallis kid is also the best special teams player in the league, and he is an outstanding DB to boot.

While I recognize Riverside's Ward as a fine quarterback, he simply does not have the weapons to throw to at his disposal.  If Riverside has to rely on his feet to win the game, I think the Panthers are in for a long night. 

I have alot of respect for Riverside's head coach and I can call him a friend.  I think that he will do good things in his second stint as Riverside's coach.   With that being said, I favor Adamsville by at least two touchdowns in this game. 

As with any game, I hope that it is injury fee for both sqauds

Edited by ReitzFan