Westmoreland vs White House Heritage

Mr. Postman1

Took this while driving down Hwy 25 in Hartsville.  That's slim on the far right.  What amazes me most is most of Slim's Yellow Jacket buddies are wearing Red and White.

booneroncam_zpsac70ceeb.jpg

AFTER FURTHER INSPECTION I CAN'T BELIEVE SLIM HAS WENT AND PAINTED HIS SIGN GREEN AND YELLOW.  HE MUST THINK GALLATIN IS GOING TO KILL THEM JACKETS.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feels good to be back on here and reading and researching.

I am pulling for the patriots tonight of course out of my true just White House bloodlines!!

But I have to stick to my pre season district predictions and will take Westmoreland 24-10.

I will admit the patriots have been scoring some points, but promise not as fast or athletic as what the eagles saw last week...but an opportunity for the patriots to show they belong in this new classification or if they are still just not ready (like most teams are when they move up unless it is because of the +20% rule) ....Because thus far this year I feel just by classification nothing else they have beat who they should have and competed against who they should have.....so good luck patriots will be following you on twitter since tonight is Homecoming .....

I'm never totally satisfied with the way we play but considering your head coach was ejected, 2 starters were out but will be back next week we done alright tonight. We should have put 1 or 2 more tds on the board but I'll take the win. I heard heritage had an ex Goodpasture coach on the team, it showed with all the cheap shots throughout the game. That was GPs MO back in the day. Oh well we should be undefeated right now but I'm confident at this point Westmoreland can win every game from here on out if they will play to their capability.

I don't know about not losing another game , but having greenbrier and White House at the rock pile , I think ya'l could definitely win one of those games , but not both .....but that's why we play the game but definitely think WH greenbrier Westmoreland have separated themselves , with sycamore close 4th .....but some big games coming up very soon ....but only 2 left controlling their own destiny White House and Westmoreland ..... O ya and Harpeth but that won't be the case for long ....

Edited by buledievlpdrie

I don't know about not losing another game , but having greenbrier and White House at the rock pile , I think ya'l could definitely win one of those games , but not both .....but that's why we play the game but definitely think WH greenbrier Westmoreland have separated themselves , with sycamore close 4th .....but some big games coming up very soon ....but only 2 left controlling their own destiny White House and Westmoreland .....

Notice I said CAN. White house has been our achilease heal many times in the past. Like I've said previously, we are 1and 9 against Greenbrier since 1976. I'd say we are 1 or 2 and 10 against Whitehouse but this could be the year we get over the hump against the Satan worshippers.

Feels good to be back on here and reading and researching.

I am pulling for the patriots tonight of course out of my true just White House bloodlines!!

But I have to stick to my pre season district predictions and will take Westmoreland 24-10.

I will admit the patriots have been scoring some points, but promise not as fast or athletic as what the eagles saw last week...but an opportunity for the patriots to show they belong in this new classification or if they are still just not ready (like most teams are when they move up unless it is because of the +20% rule) ....Because thus far this year I feel just by classification nothing else they have beat who they should have and competed against who they should have.....so good luck patriots will be following you on twitter since tonight is Homecoming .....

We got our arses beat tonight.  Totally uniinspired performance turned in by the team overall.  Maybe the Patriots don't deserve such heady pre-season rankings as I gave them.  Westmoreland is a good defensive team and have a steam roller of a FB.  The Patriots just couldn't seem to adjust to what the Eagles were doing.  Maybe that's because of the youth on the field, but who knows.  Jo Byrns should be licking their lips when hear of this score.

Took this while driving down Hwy 25 in Hartsville.  That's slim on the far right.  What amazes me most is most of Slim's Yellow Jacket buddies are wearing Red and White.

booneroncam_zpsac70ceeb.jpg

Let me get this right...sometimes you claim that dumba$$64NB95  ....is Slim...............and now your claiming you took his photo....HMMMM....dude i think your going postal....You'll never be a real Slimshady on coachT...but....i beg you to keep trying...Fedexman1/Terdmite/Antwit/Postman1/64NB95/Homie18/ whoever you are.... :hungry:

I guess the real Slimshady just stood up!!!!!!!