Goodpasture vs Trousdale co.

Creekbank76

Revcoach's numbers are right except it's three class regular season and six class playoff in football, not five. They would easily be Class AA and the 3A playoffs in football if not for the "no more than one playoff class jump" policy put into place. As far as not wanting to travel, Goodpasture could be in Division II and playing FRA, BGA and the like around Nashville. Same for CPA and the rest.

Thanks Indian. You are correct. As for the Div II, each year all privates in Div I play Div II teams to fill out their schedule. I believe last year when the decision was made by GP the coaches wanted to move, administration did not.

Once again Nube you need to keep the pork chop cutter shut unless its about the facts. Indian just verified what i have been saying all along! GP wanted to move down and used Uncle Ronnies loop hole for the next 4 years to win state championships. They should be 3A in the playoffs in football and 2A in everything else! So don't get back on here until you have your facts straight. Rev Coach same goes for you! GP is running from the CPA's of the world, they have tucked tail and have decided to go pick on the Red Boiling Springs of the world. Any win they have should now be listed with an (*) in my opinion.

CPS drop GP not the other way around. I have tried to show you from the rules and regulations of the TSSAA why they are where they are. The enrollment plus 1.8 puts them in 1A for all sports except football which is 2A. They wanted to move up to 3A football but the rules do not allow this. You are the one who needs to get your facts correct. Do a little research before making statements. They make you non-reliable. Everyone has an opinion, but base it on facts. They way you put things you were there at the GP meeting when they made their decisions. 

CPS drop GP not the other way around. I have tried to show you from the rules and regulations of the TSSAA why they are where they are. The enrollment plus 1.8 puts them in 1A for all sports except football which is 2A. They wanted to move up to 3A football but the rules do not allow this. You are the one who needs to get your facts correct. Do a little research before making statements. They make you non-reliable. Everyone has an opinion, but base it on facts. They way you put things you were there at the GP meeting when they made their decisions. 

Sorry I meant to say CPA. Too early. How are things in Adams these days?

Hey Slim you getting out of Trousdale County to go see this one?  If you are I might be tempted to join you

You mean you would spend your hard earned money to drive all the way to snobby Madison, TN and then give those cheaters your money to watch them compete against your so unfairly matched public school(s) and quite possible even patron there concessions stand, knowing the money is going right into the pockets of the players....???  Irony my friend, irony...

You mean you would spend your hard earned money to drive all the way to snobby Madison, TN and then give those cheaters your money to watch them compete against your so unfairly matched public school(s) and quite possible even patron there concessions stand, knowing the money is going right into the pockets of the players....??? Irony my friend, irony...

money is going right into the pockets of players, you say? that seems like a pretty ironic statement too...

Negative sir 603 puts them in AA in all other sports not A.

You mean you would spend your hard earned money to drive all the way to snobby Madison, TN and then give those cheaters your money to watch them compete against your so unfairly matched public school(s) and quite possible even patron there concessions stand, knowing the money is going right into the pockets of the players....??? Irony my friend, irony...

I'm not sure Madison would be classified as snobby. Its went down alot in a the last several years. Its closer to inner city life than snobby.

Edited by devilfanatic