Dobyns Bennett vs. David Crockett 9/20

blazer1set

Indians up 61-0 on Crockett at the half? I hear the "Classless" and "They're running up the score!" chants already........ 

Gee, I thought only SH was guilty of this kind of behavior. Guess not.....

DB didn't play it's two best players .I don't know if Zack could have played but Holt was fine.Either way,DB didn't score in the second half at all and GC would have never scored 90 last night......................Now,with all that said,it did take a great effort for DB not to score with DC running the kind of offense they did .It's a shame DB and SH can't play three times during the season and let DC and Central play three times.Atleast until this cluster is finally fixed back to something like we had before in the Big East.

It's a shame DB and SH can't play three times during the season and let DC and Central play three times.Atleast until this cluster is finally fixed back to something like we had before in the Big East.

Batman - that is a great idea, and there is actually precedent to this.     Last year Hampton and Johnson County met twice in the regular season.       Would be great to see a DB/SH matchup a couple of times each year.    And imagine the revenue that would generate...

Agreed. I'm not sure a lot of people understand how bad Crockett really is. I was at the SH/Crockett game and the Toppers were not looking to score in the 2nd half. They had their third string players in and just ran the ball. Crockett still had their 1st string players in and yes, as you mentioned, that's when their "star" running back got hurt. BTW have heard some rumors that he may transfer next year. He seems like a great kid and has a lot of potential. Will be interesting to see if any of the rumors are actually true.

he doesn't go to DC he goes to UH plays football there because they don't have it was

he doesn't go to DC he goes to UH plays football there because they don't have it was

I know this. However, someone I was talking to the other night told me he may transfer schools next year. I asked "To Crockett?" and this person told me he heard either SH or DB.

Edited by AlumnI01